Morrissey's music isn't for women

I’m sure I’m not the only one. I think Bruce Jenner is one too.

The only democrat I’d consider voting for is Sanders. He isn’t going to win the nomination so, yes, I’ll be voting for Trump again.

Hi. That's fine, but can you consider voting for Sanders in the primary?

It ain’t for dumb people, that’s all I say. You’re not gonna have Jeremy Kyle characters with Moz on their iPod mixed amongst the Honey G shite.

A good appreciation for lyricism, literature and fairly extensive vocabulary will go a long way to liking the smiths. Then there’s the subject matter itself. I reckon empaths and folk who don’t fear holding the mirror up to themselves and have that introspective nature will really dig it. If you’re a bit oblivious and blissful and just like bobbing your head to a happy beat, then you’re gonna have a natural gag reflex to Morrisseys lyrics, especially from his early smiths days. People don’t wanna hear how shite and cynical life is, even if it is.

When I run in minus temperatures it crawls inside and I have to force it out. Then it looks smaller than a baby boys.

Omega males rule the world.
...which you are not. How exactly are you ruling the world, omega male? You're a hermit that comes out at night to do his grocery shopping and made a life-long career out of trolling a music forum.

Back
Top Bottom