Morrissey's music isn't for women

...@pandaproducts. Likely a few femoids on anonymous accounts as well. I initially thought it'd make you worse, but I'm actually glad you're a transgender and not a femoid. Maybe become a catboy?[/QUOTE]
I knew this thread will eventually turn into "coming out" place for men of questionable sexuality. C'mon Urban, you're next.

...@pandaproducts. Likely a few femoids on anonymous accounts as well. I initially thought it'd make you worse, but I'm actually glad you're a transgender and not a femoid. Maybe become a catboy?
I knew this thread will eventually turn into "coming out" place for men of questionable sexuality. C'mon Urban, you're next.[/QUOTE]
Cope. I'm not of questionable sexuality - I'm perfectly straight. As a Catholic, I obviously disapprove of his transgender stuff. However, by not being a biological femoid, he doesn't carry their natural stupidity. Furthermore, he's somewhat based, whereas most trannies are communists. I'd prefer him to be straight, but if he must get up to unnatural sexual behavior, being a catboy is much more pure.

Cope. I'm not of questionable sexuality - I'm perfectly straight. As a Catholic, I obviously disapprove of his transgender stuff. However, by not being a biological femoid, he doesn't carry their natural stupidity. Furthermore, he's somewhat based, whereas most trannies are communists. I'd prefer him to be straight, but if he must get up to unnatural sexual behavior, being a catboy is much more pure.

Catboy? Like Toshio?

Catboy? Like Toshio?
Like this:
19243.jpg

d05b39356515bf4ec3b25d6be035a754.png

Do you think you could pull it off?

Not all cat boys are super feminine. See:
hot_nyan_catboi_for_fungii_by_saylem_dcfqngy-pre.jpg

He even has a bulbous salutation. Do you have a bulbous salutation?

Yes! My salutation is quite bulbous! :smilecat:

Awe! He looks like Gaston...but a cat.
Catson!

No-one purrs like Catson
Coughs up fur like Catson

Thank you so much, fren!

No problem! Anytime! :blush:

Oh, no, I don’t want you to be my friend. I thought you were the OP.
Yeah, he's LARPing as me, and it's quite frightening. He's likely a fed, or as we call it, a glown*****. If anything happens to me, I thought you were based.
1525268786652.jpg

Yeah, he's LARPing as me, and it's quite frightening. He's likely a fed, or as we call it, a glown*****. If anything happens to me, I thought you were based.
1525268786652.jpg

This is my house. I will protec you, fren.

Yes! My salutation is quite bulbous! :smilecat:

Awe! He looks like Gaston...but a cat.
Catson!

No-one purrs like Catson
Coughs up fur like Catson

No problem! Anytime! :blush:
Is it really? Most traps tend be on the smaller side. (I only know this from 4chan, I obviously don't seek it out myself.)

Catson is a good name.

Thank you, fren!
This is my house. I will protec you, fren.
Thank you again, fren!
axzQyBp_460s.jpg

Hahahahahah this thread is hilarious. Kind of in a bad way, but still.....

And no. Morrissey is not "for men". That's retarded.

I know LOTS of women who like Morrissey/The Smiths going back to the early 90s even. Also saw a lot of women at his show a couple of months ago. The audience was actually very diverse and pretty reasonably representative and inclusive in terms of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

Hahahahahah this thread is hilarious. Kind of in a bad way, but still.....

And no. Morrissey is not "for men". That's retarded.

I know LOTS of women who like Morrissey/The Smiths going back to the early 90s even. Also saw a lot of women at his show a couple of months ago. The audience was actually very diverse and pretty reasonably representative and inclusive in terms of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. etc.
Much like your life.

Yes it is. Specifically for introverted, intelligent young men. You're retarded.

AS I SAID: Women can like Morrissey's music, but they can't truly understand it, as it's not for them. Much in the same way a white person living in the suburbs can like music by a black person about life in the ghetto, but they can't actually connect with the lyrical themes. This is basic, basic stuff. Now go back to filming your wife with her bull, simp.

Back
Top Bottom