Morrissey's girlfriend

Putting things together though, it kinda makes sense. I mean what if she were his girlfriend? So they do a trial "girlfriend/boyfriend" pose to test it out and see what people think. He says in the Guardian article that relationships are messy, blah, blah, blah. He's lying to protect the relationship he's in because the photo was met with YOU'VE BETRAYED US, YOUR FANS! BLAH!!! So now, he and his tiny lover with the nice bewbs meet in private in his cottage and get it on everyday. It makes sense from my perspective. :o

This is not his girlfriend.:)

Can't be bothered reading this entire thread. Has any information come out or is it typical hot air Solo trash?

thanks in advance

And she lives in Leeson park, with a grief and kickshaws, a lady of letters.

I had to google kickshaw. I think I found a pic of her since you mention she's a lady of ladders. :p

il_fullxfull.86908131.jpg

Last edited:
I had to google kickshaw. I think I found a pic of her since you mention she's a lady of ladders. :p

il_fullxfull.86908131.jpg

It was just an innocent Joyce quotation :) the point is that the sentence after that one says nothing but 'Talk that to someone else, Stevie'.
And if she is indeed a lady of ladders and indeed Spanishy, I suppose her name should be Ascension Garcia :)

It was just an innocent Joyce quotation :) the point is that the sentence after that one says nothing but 'Talk that to someone else, Stevie'.
And if she is indeed a lady of ladders and indeed Spanishy, I suppose her name should be Ascension Garcia :)

Eww, good one. I love her name. :p

He has no bloody right to date someone with a name of lesser linguistic value :lbf:

Her middle name is Paz. And when they marry she'll hyphenate no doubt.

Ascencion Paz Morrissey-Garcia. :sweet:

mxc.gif

doc9.gif
in2.gif

Tags
and other myths loch ness lol mozster saskwatch
Back
Top Bottom