Morrissey's girlfriend

mozgirlfriend.jpg

Erm where is this pic from?
Morrissey looks well. Nice Lady friend as well. Good man

:rolleyes:

The photo is a joke, Franissey used photoshop.

It's an actual photo. I think it's just a fan in front of Morrissey's hotel. THose are his bags he's carrying, or it's at an airport or something. It's cropped, if you see the bigger picture you can tell it's a fan for some reason if I recall.

It's an actual photo. I think it's just a fan in front of Morrissey's hotel. THose are his bags he's carrying, or it's at an airport or something. It's cropped, if you see the bigger picture you can tell it's a fan for some reason if I recall.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe it's his girlfriend, I dunno. Hell, she's so tiny he could fold her up in a suitcase and keep her from the speculating media. :p "Get in the foetal hon, we're going to M&S to buy biscuits. Call me from the suitcase phone if you need anything."

Mexico I think. :) ;)

303852231_e2afc0d86b.jpg

Putting things together though, it kinda makes sense. I mean what if she were his girlfriend? So they do a trial "girlfriend/boyfriend" pose to test it out and see what people think. He says in the Guardian article that relationships are messy, blah, blah, blah. He's lying to protect the relationship he's in because the photo was met with YOU'VE BETRAYED US, YOUR FANS! BLAH!!! So now, he and his tiny lover with the nice bewbs meet in private in his cottage and get it on everyday. It makes sense from my perspective. :o

Putting things together though, it kinda makes sense. I mean what if she were his girlfriend? So they do a trial "girlfriend/boyfriend" pose to test it out and see what people think. He says in the Guardian article that relationships are messy, blah, blah, blah. He's lying to protect the relationship he's in because the photo was met with YOU'VE BETRAYED US, YOUR FANS! BLAH!!! So now, he and his tiny lover with the nice bewbs meet in private in his cottage and get it on everyday. It makes sense from my perspective. :o

Everyday! three times a week is more than enough.
I think they look nice together, the gossip always stated that he liked women more than men, though thats not to say "the church of man love", was never visited by him.
I would love to see him settled, the loner poet pose is OK until you reach 50 then it's just looks like you are a tad empty.
If Moz isn't seeing the lady in the picture, then does anyone have her number...?

Everyday! three times a week is more than enough.
I think they look nice together, the gossip always stated that he liked women more than men, though thats not to say "the church of man love", was never visited by him.
I would love to see him settled, the loner poet pose is OK until you reach 50 then it's just looks like you are a tad empty.
If Moz isn't seeing the lady in the picture, then does anyone have her number...?

I bet her pillow talk is sensuous and Spanishy.

"Modisee, come to mee. Be myee luver tonite."

Stop it!
I will have to go and stand outside in the freezing cold.
I am amazed our spies have found her name yet

Go check allyouneedismorrissey.com, it only took them a few weeks to find that photo I found. They have mad info-gathering skillz when it comes to Modisee's private life.

Go check allyouneedismorrissey.com, it only took them a few weeks to find that photo I found. They have mad info-gathering skillz when it comes to Modisee's private life.

Oh yes, isn't that site the polite persons alternative to this site?
They are quite handy on there, I thought it was mainly people from this site on there just using different names?

Last edited:
Tags
and other myths loch ness lol mozster saskwatch
Back
Top Bottom