Morrissey's girlfriend

mozmonterreypaper.jpg

I'm sure somebody is able to translate the text if necessary.

mozmonterreypaper.jpg

I'm sure somebody is able to translate the text if necessary.

Simple and relaxed

The singer arrived without a security detail and spent a few moments with some local fans

Without security, laughing and holding a red rose in his hand, Morrissey arrived yesterday in the City, a few hours before giving a concert last night at the Monterry Arena.
The British singer got out of a black Mercedes-Benz with a friend (male) to check into the Hotel Presidente Intercontinental where a few people recognized him immediately and began to approach him to greet him.
Different from many international figures, the artist arrived without body guards and did not try to hide himself when he saw a camera. He was dressed in black and with great ease, Stephen (sic) Patrick Morrissey (his name) stopped to answer some short questions.

mozbot1.jpg

HA. The only (wo)man he'll ever need. Get in the middle for a Morrissey sandwich.

No way! ;) My belief in fairies, leprechauns, Oberon and Titania, pixies, Frankenstein monster, western democracy, Robin Goodfellow and hair conditioner is firm. So let there be Ascension Paz Garcia, a venerable lady of ladders, residing in a glass palace, chanting Amharic folk songs in a low throaty voice, throwing etymology dictionaries at people she doesn't like, waking up in a bed of red gladioli and whatever not :guitar:

He should have dated Sandi Shaw.

Beautiful woman. And I'm 28 yeras old. In the 60's/70's she was stunning.

And she IS veggie.

imagine their kids...

No way! ;) My belief in fairies, leprechauns, Oberon and Titania, pixies, Frankenstein monster, western democracy, Robin Goodfellow and hair conditioner is firm. So let there be Ascension Paz Garcia, a venerable lady of ladders, residing in a glass palace, chanting Amharic folk songs in a low throaty voice, throwing etymology dictionaries at people she doesn't like, waking up in a bed of red gladioli and whatever not :guitar:

Apparently you have not yet tried:

natures_gate_herbal_daily_conditioner__77879_zoom.jpg

After one use of this fine product you'll be running your fingers through your luscious locks thinking only one thing, "Ascension Paz Garcia is real."

Cvete's identity. Some suggestions:
a. Morrissey's girlfriend. That's why she doesn't need to quote a source.
b. Morrissey. He enjoys making fun of the so-low guys.
c. A psychologist who's going to publish a study about the level of mental illness of Morrissey's fans or fan forums members in general.

Other ideas?

c. A psychologist who's going to publish a study about the level of mental illness of Morrissey's fans or fan forums members in general.

Other ideas?

How about the easiest multiple guess answer: (d) all (or none; this IS Morrissey-Solo) of the above.

chuckle chuckle. :lbf:

Other ideas?

If it's A, it won't be for much longer once he finds out she's posting details on solow.

Other ideas?

What about (e) someone who just made it all up for a reaction.

Last edited:
I don't think there was any logic behind this thread :) Somebody just felt like typing something. No matter what.

Other ideas?

Oh, I quite like the last one. It'd be fascinating to see how a professional would react to the fan's craziness :)

I believe you Cvete.

Penelope is it?
Although I suspect she's older than you say,
if only by a year.

Like Odysseus's wife? Or like a particularly lucky British woman with class who will take care of him.

Like Odysseus's wife? Or like a particularly lucky British woman with class who will take care of him.

Now I can't help making a comparison between Odysseus and Morrissey: Odysseus, well, he's a hero and he's handsome, but most of all, he's intelligent, he's a magician with words, he has suffered a lot (pain is in the root of his name), he's been through hell (Odissey XI) and high tide, and wreckships, temptations, loneliness, he has many faces and skills and he's also self contradictory, he's tormented by a god, he just wants to go home, to his safety haven.
Well, if Morrissey has a girlfriend, no better name than Penelope!

Tags
and other myths loch ness lol mozster saskwatch
Back
Top Bottom