Morrissey's girlfriend

If Morrissey were so happy with this 'girlfriend' why was he seen shopping with Sarah Yeoman in M&S recently in the Christmas Biscuit isle looking at the floor miserably - or is this the definition of Morrissey 'happy' with his mature girlfriend Ms Yeoman or whomever this 'girlfriend' is?

So - perhaps some elaboration on your statement 'cvete' or 'cteve'?

Some evidence? Some source?

Thinking about it - he would have also had to finish with the person he was seeing on the swords tour so - things must be moving quickly . . .

He was seeing someone during the Swords tour? :confused: since when?

If Morrissey were so happy with this 'girlfriend' why was he seen shopping with Sarah Yeoman in M&S recently in the Christmas Biscuit isle looking at the floor miserably - or is this the definition of Morrissey 'happy' with his mature girlfriend Ms Yeoman or whomever this 'girlfriend' is?

Thinking about it - he would have also had to finish with the person he was seeing on the swords tour so - things must be moving quickly . . .

When was this? The 'biscuit' sighting I mean. I missed this totally.

biscuit sighting

But I hadn't heard anything about a relationship during Swords. Where is that thread?

Troy posted that he / she heard that some security guards gossiped about that Morrissey was in relationship with his PA, but I think these people totally misunderstood about them.

Last edited:
His girlfriend is a man's berjina.

mozgirlfriend.jpg

052003.jpg

So convincing! Though all you have to do is look at their hands, that's the transvestite giveaway.

umm, I happen to be an expert on this subject now :o
and uh, while the hands are a good indicator :thumb:
better to look closely at is the "adam's apple" area :eek:
because even if a transgender person has had the operation to recede it
almost all who have done so still apply alot of makeup down to that area of the neck :straightface:
having said all that, thanks CG, now I am imagining that Moz is dating a hot Asian trannie :horny::blushing::p

Morrissey's had a relationship with this person for the last six years. He's never had a relationship with his PA. Just because he was seen shopping with his sister doesn't mean he's not in a relationship.

:lbf: Morrissey and his PA in a relationship....

hahahahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard in YEARS.

she isnt veggie and she doesnt like the fact that he is. there is no way she or he would EVER go there.
(but thanks for the laugh)

On the crystal ewer thing, I'm not cvete if that's what you were implying. I thought it was a pitcher at first, like "show us a picture." And the "been chill" in the middle stumps me too. :confused:

Tags
and other myths loch ness lol mozster saskwatch
Back
Top Bottom