Morrissey's girlfriend

What if Morrissey did have a girlfriend, always has. And she was in a coma. And the little things he did here and there about his life really COULD have strangled her or really COULD have murdered her because their lives were simultaneously in sync though they lived separate lives, but they didn't because their love was too strong. And in a way she was a bitch because she was a female dog, like SIRIUS the dog star, but she had a human form too. ANd just now as the world is about to end, they finally figured each other out and the ending will be happy for Morrissey and his girlfriend, no longer in a coma? What if? Hmmmmm?

Rumours begin circulating about Morrissey having a girlfriend. Suddenly, never-before-released Smiths demos appear on the World Wide InterWeb. The latter just so happens to provide a distraction from the former.

Coincidence?

Yeah. Probably.

God, but Jameson's is a fine, fine (yet reasonably priced) whiskey.

My tummy's all warm:).

Rumours begin circulating about Morrissey having a girlfriend. Suddenly, never-before-released Smiths demos appear on the World Wide InterWeb. The latter just so happens to provide a distraction from the former.

Coincidence?

Yeah. Probably.

God, but Jameson's is a fine, fine (yet reasonably priced) whiskey.

My tummy's all warm:).

I'll go farther Jameson's is the finest beverage ever to be produced. This is a recent descision i've taken many years to get to this conclusion, but one i don't think i'll ever leave.

If Morrissey were with his true love soulmate he would personally introduce that person to the world.

He would be seen out with that person - holding hands - yes - holding hands, in public. He would proudly talk about that person - he would bring their name up constantly - that's what happens when you are deeply in love.

If he is dating someone he wishes no one to know about or only the few people that know about it are those that are around him anyway, then that person is highly unlikely to be his soulmate and the relationship can only have it's days numbered.

So, unless Morrissey unveils his true love to the world then whomever he may be seeing in the meantime is not worth talking about.

Morrissey's had lots of relationships, he's more 'normal' than many here may believe . . .

If Morrissey were with his true love soulmate he would personally introduce that person to the world.

He would be seen out with that person - holding hands - yes - holding hands, in public. He would proudly talk about that person - he would bring their name up constantly - that's what happens when you are deeply in love.

If he is dating someone he wishes no one to know about or only the few people that know about it are those that are around him anyway, then that person is highly unlikely to be his soulmate and the relationship can only have it's days numbered.

So, unless Morrissey unveils his true love to the world then whomever he may be seeing in the meantime is not worth talking about.

Morrissey's had lots of relationships, he's more 'normal' than many here may believe . . .

Morrissey loves her. She is the woman of his dreams. Who are you to say she's not worth it. You're just jealous. You'll se for yourselves. It's only a question of time, hahahaha.

If Morrissey were so happy with this 'girlfriend' why was he seen shopping with Sarah Yeoman in M&S recently in the Christmas Biscuit isle looking at the floor miserably - or is this the definition of Morrissey 'happy' with his mature girlfriend Ms Yeoman or whomever this 'girlfriend' is?

So - perhaps some elaboration on your statement 'cvete' or 'cteve'?

Some evidence? Some source?

Thinking about it - he would have also had to finish with the person he was seeing on the swords tour so - things must be moving quickly . . .

If Morrissey were so happy with this 'girlfriend' why was he seen shopping with Sarah Yeoman in M&S recently in the Christmas Biscuit isle looking at the floor miserably - or is this the definition of Morrissey 'happy' with his mature girlfriend Ms Yeoman or whomever this 'girlfriend' is?

So - perhaps some elaboration on your statement 'cvete' or 'cteve'?

Some evidence? Some source?

Thinking about it - he would have also had to finish with the person he was seeing on the swords tour so - things must be moving quickly . . .

Pretty sure he was with his sister in M&S?

Tags
and other myths loch ness lol mozster saskwatch
Back
Top Bottom