Morrissey's diet is Pizza, Chips and Booze?!

Where do the conceits that Morrissey might perhaps drink too much originate? I do not ask this to antagonise but out of a genuine sense of surprise that he would indulge.

Well, I'm not quite sure. There have been reports of him seen in clubs/bars with numerous rounds of Grey Goose consumed. Some people have reported that he was "tipsy" or even plainly drunk at shows (I've NEVER witnessed this, by the way.) As for my reply, I should not have said, "I do believe", because that isn't true - I really don't know as I've never spent any time alone with Morrissey, so that was unfair of me.

I know loads of people thought he was off at Universal in LA on YOR tour

I'm not sure I get this. According to the data that appears next to your posts, Peter, you have in fact spent at least 1,756 micro-seconds on a pop star who you will never know and who will never even know you exist.
Your post makes no sense. Feel free to have another go after you've finished worrying so much about Stephen.

Back in 2006 , we went to see moz in rome . Had a meal in a little place around the corner from the russe where moz stays. Jesse n matt came past on the way to meet moz for the evening, got chatting and jesse said that they often came to this place when recording the album. The place sold pizza , chips and beer so it must be true ...lovely they were too ...thin and crispy

Back in 2006 , we went to see moz in rome . Had a meal in a little place around the corner from the russe where moz stays. Jesse n matt came past on the way to meet moz for the evening, got chatting and jesse said that they often came to this place when recording the album. The place sold pizza , chips and beer so it must be true ...lovely they were too ...thin and crispy

Are the stories of him being very public with Gelato and hitting on young guys in bars true? A friend of mine who is from Rome had some stories to tell. Glad to hear he's not so guarded in his personal life.

Are the stories of him being very public with Gelato and hitting on young guys in bars true? A friend of mine who is from Rome had some stories to tell. Glad to hear he's not so guarded in his personal life.

I remember reading something similar on Oh No They Didn't (though I take everything I read there with a tremendous mound of salt).

I have no idea, but if they are, good for him. Rome is a beautiful place and you only live once ;)

And don't care if the pizza don't come. just send chips n booze

Some people are "supertasters" and strong tastes bother us. I find nothing wrong with pizza, chips and booze, except that it is incredibly fattening. I don't know how he eats like that and doesn't have a giant gut.

Every thing that is great is bad for you.
I only eat veg and fruits and salad because you're supposed to.
I'd always much rather have a cake.

Some people are "supertasters" and strong tastes bother us. I find nothing wrong with pizza, chips and booze, except that it is incredibly fattening. I don't know how he eats like that and doesn't have a giant gut.

He did for a while, but he was slim on this tour.

Why the f*** should anyone care about Morrissey's diet?

All I care about is his music.

I think because we don't know if he's actually ok or not, so naturally it leads to discussions on his lifestyle, including what Viscunti said. I care more about him being healthy than anything else, music included.

I think because we don't know if he's actually ok or not, so naturally it leads to discussions on his lifestyle, including what Viscunti said. I care more about him being healthy than anything else, music included.

Well next people will be checking his shit going ooh there's not enough fibre there, not enough protein, who gives a f***?

I found the bed I want to make sweet, delicious love to Morrissey in as we consummate our nuptials. He'll just have to pretend it's gardein pepperoni. (Gardein should make pepperoni, it'd be so easy!)

creative-beddings-4.jpg

There was no Gelato.

Back
Top Bottom