Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
He neglected the Time-Honored Post-Tour Tradition of ranking his 10 favorite gigs.

Interesting that he did not mention the 2 biggest shows at the Hollywood Bowl. I was at night 1 (which I commented on extensively in that thread). I was overall disappointed with the performance. Maybe he knows they weren't that good? Literally, 1/3 or more of the audience walked out during MiM and he didn't play it on night 2. I wish he would give just a little more consideration to what the audience wants to hear.

@BrummieBoy
@Born to Harangue
Benny -the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
All the same sad person. These gimmick personas are rubbish mate. These troll posts don't generate any outrage anymore, at best, they make people curious what kinda loser spends his precious time contributing adolescent nonsense every day, flip flopping between poorly scripted characters, regurgitating the same old bollox.

The frequency of your posts suggests you're unemployed, your age is somewhere between 50-60. Did you ever dream this is what your life would become in your twilight years?
lol

Same happened for Margaret on the Guillotine, so what

Confirmed, all are from different ISPs.

David T please could you confirm to the 4ck nuggets that I Benny :greatbritain::knife:am NOT Brummie, Johnny Barleycorn, Born to harangue or anyone else who contributes to the online solo forum. It’s not helpful and I feel they are using it as an excuse to derail the embarrassing video that Steve the clown and his stupid nephew have posted. Surely these posts belong in the off topic zone.
Thanks in advance.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I called that he would be facing probable official persona non grata status in America following the Trump statement, the day after it was printed. That's kind of the way it goes. "If God bestows protection upon you, and if George W. Bush doesn't kill you" is a little different than "Press the button, Trump goes ka-put."
Do I believe that similar statements about Trump are made every day by god knows how many people? Sure do. But you know. Celebrity/foreign/blah blah blah. It was an obvious end result.

It was a very induced answer though. When the premise you give is false (and in this case it was surreal -i.e, "if you had a button..."), then the conclusion is meaningless.

By using this trick, it is possible to induce very bizarre answers... because you are taking the other person to "fantasy-land".

I believe that his final rant on terrorism is not exactly related to Manchester, but his own way of stating: "I am against terrorism, I am obviously not a terrorist, what I said about Trump was not something I am actually planning to do". Somehow a way of saying: "I don't like Trump, but I am not a threat to his life".

I do not believe that facing an interrogation by the Secret Service of the USA is a pleasant situation... and probably Morrissey (nor anyone) would describe such situation as something "nice". So his "kind comments" about those who interrogated him are probably a subtle way of seducing them into not labeling himself as a "dangerous person" who may try to kill the US president.

He looks so sad and disappointed that it hurts me to watch, but he's responsible for his own self-sabotage. Hey Moz followers, some of us just can't separate his strong opinions from his music and art. I cringe now when I hear his beautiful voice and I just cant help it. Hopefully this will pass.

I'm not a hater Moz! I just don't like your lack of empathy for people who think differently from you. You're like someone who repeatedly hammers nails into your own forehead and then insists someone else is doing it to you. I've done the same thing to myself. The difference is you are a true immortal and an important public figure of our times. Anything you say is doomed to be over-analyzed and spun this way and that. You count a lot, so please be careful. Yes, some people are out to crucify you but not nearly as many as you think. It would be awful to lose you Maestro!!!!

It's "consensus reality," actually. You should look into it. :thumb:

What? Did I misquote BB (Jesus!) or are you actually saying it is “fact” ?
Has there been a referendum or something other democratic instrument consulting the will of the people and has the majority won and therefore the minority should shut up?
Did I miss something?

@BrummieBoy
@Born to Harangue
Benny -the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
All the same sad person. These gimmick personas are rubbish mate. These troll posts don't generate any outrage anymore, at best, they make people curious what kinda loser spends his precious time contributing adolescent nonsense every day, flip flopping between poorly scripted characters, regurgitating the same old bollox.

The frequency of your posts suggests you're unemployed, your age is somewhere between 50-60. Did you ever dream this is what your life would become in your twilight years?

I've never met BtH or BtBB, I'm BB. I can see how the initials might stun your limited mental faculties into submission but that's for you to remedy.

I'm younger than Morrissey and I'm fabulously rich so 'unemployed' isn't really a relevant concept. I might be retired or i might not be. I'll see what the Universe lays out for me 'going forwar'. It's so funny to see you furiously scrambling around to mark all my posts as 'troll' thinking that will have any effect whatsoever. Some might say you're the sad fcuk for not being able to tolerate opinions that disturb you but, again, that's for you to remedy.

Now f*** off, darling. I'm tired of even toying with you. You have no fun to offer with your husk of a persona.

best
BB

Oh no, it's another threat from the scary little vegan boy!
What next, little vegan boy, after the roaring success of your not-at-all-delusional vegan cardigan campaign ignored by every single news outlet on the planet. Has Morrissey been wearing some non-vegan socks? Whatever the campaign please, once again, give us a countdown to its launch so we are well prepared for the following 48 hour media saturation that will inevitably result, and for you not to look at all like a total and utter cock as you did before.

oh, diddums! you having a temper tantrum, ya little bitch? Cuz your silly little Morrissey has rheumy red eyes in this video from bawling all night at getting spit roasted by Der Spiegel. I feel your pain....LOLOLOL!

Haven't had a chance to read all the comments... standing outside a cafe in Rome on pilfered Wi-Fi... But have to chime in to say I love him and the shows in Hollywood and SLC were fantastic. Happy New Year, Moz.

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Watching the video one can tell Morrissey does anything, will risk everything for world fame. He's been killing The Smiths for me these days

it's lemon when you're sick! nurse rifke knows these things, mmkay?!

Oh nurse Rifke, I got this terrible cold coming up, my throat hurts as hell.
Would you be my intellectual nurse?

Pay you for your nursiness and the intellectual challenging and stimulating conversations.
No other intentions than that.
I promise.
What a wonderful thought!
You don’t mind I will now refer to you as nurse Rifke, do you?
Please say no!

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom