Morrissey's (?) cat died today

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/dude-dies

DUDE dies

on january 20, 2020

full

"the perfect cat … to be loved forever." -Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in no way belittling the death of someone's family pet, but I imagine that due to his touring and living in hotels in different parts of the world for tax reasons, the relationship was fairly detached.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder though...

Ouija Board re-packaged, re-mastered, re-issued as bonus track on new album?

" If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans" ~ James Herriot(Pen name), writer "If Only They Can Talk" , "All Creatures Great & Small"

Only an individual that has developed a personal bond with an animal, would come to know of & appreciate the unconditional love of these beautiful beings.

My condolences for your immense loss. :cry:

There is a private ceremony for Dude on Malibu Beach today and then there will be a paddle out in his honor. No foreigner stalkers!!!!
Stay on "Hollywood Boulevard" and In N Out.

Hello. It’s off topic I know, but Marr is working with Zimmer and Eilish on the Bond soundtrack.

Hello. It’s off topic I know, but Marr is working with Zimmer and Eilish on the Bond soundtrack.

It's been mentioned on another thread, but I can't remember which one. It involved a lot of talk about money & Hollywood being a cesspit... so heading in the usual direction...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom