Morrissey wears Gucci embroidered seersucker slim jacket in "Jacky's..." video

Link posted by Famous when dead (original post):

Embroidered seersucker slim jacket - Gucci
$ 2,750

PRODUCT DETAILS
The idea of an Alchemist’s Garden, a magical place filled with lavish flowers and animals of all species, inspired the Fall Winter 2017 runway and is reflected in the details decorating this seersucker jacket. A recurring motif throughout the collection, an embroidered moth embellishes one of the sleeves and is combined with an embroidered "Biddenden Road" label – inspired by the name of the road in Kent that leads to Sissinghurst Castle and one of the Creative Director’s favorite gardens, from which he draws inspiration. The interior hides an embroidered flower appliqué, denoting the House’s attention to detail.

• Half lined
  • Dark grey seersucker stripe cotton wool
  • Embroidered moth appliqué and "Biddenden Road" ribbon embroidery on the left cuff
  • Embroidered flower applique on interior
  • Half canvas construction
  • Peak lapel
  • Single-breasted
  • Formal, slim fit
  • 74cm length
  • 56% cotton and 44% wool
  • Made in Switzerland
41618_486390_Z455G_1165_001_100_0000_Light-Embroidered-seersucker-slim-jacket.jpg

Related items:

How long before some f***nugget says you can pick one of those up down at Walford market, and it's Acrylic?

PETA, for all their faults, must be seething.

i wish I could wear dark gray. dark gray is my favourite colour for clothing. all the best coats dark gray. but I put on gray and I become gray, it completely subsumes me. it's really upsetting.

i wish I could wear dark gray. dark gray is my favourite colour for clothing. all the best coats dark gray. but I put on gray and I become gray, it completely subsumes me. it's really upsetting.

Me too. Are you naturally strawerry blonde, redhead or auburn?

Disgraceful - made in Switzerland supporting tax dodgers

Me too. Are you naturally strawerry blonde, redhead or auburn?
brown hair, there's a tiny bit of red in it, but you have to look. as mentioned before it's the same unfortunate colour as faye dunaways in 3 days of the condor http://www.overduereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Condor-Dunaway.jpg . but really pale skin. not vibrant pale, but like the kind of pale that takes on the colour of whatever I'm wearing. if I were to wear yellow, I go yellow. red I go red. gray I go gray. it sucks :(

I picture you as being tanned skin, being Argentinian. are you not? people with tan skin are so lucky, they can wear anything.

How long before some f***nugget says you can pick one of those up down at Walford market, and it's Acrylic?

Never mind that Peter, put me down for the Kill Uncle vinyl please. Cheers.

brown hair, there's a tiny bit of red in it, but you have to look. as mentioned before it's the same unfortunate colour as faye dunaways in 3 days of the condor http://www.overduereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Condor-Dunaway.jpg . but really pale skin. not vibrant pale, but like the kind of pale that takes on the colour of whatever I'm wearing. if I were to wear yellow, I go yellow. red I go red. gray I go gray. it sucks :(

I picture you as being tanned skin, being Argentinian. are you not? people with tan skin are so lucky, they can wear anything.

Sadly I'm all except tanned skin, too. But I can be red if I stand enough time under the sun, you know, burning myself for not using protection. Yes, there are truly beautiful people here, not me.

(Sorry Urbanus, I broke your fantasy :D)

Again? Moz really is a hypocrite. I wish he'd stop talking about animals. I don't know if I can support him any longer. Seriously. This is just shameless. I certainly won't defend him any longer. He is a disappointment.

Last edited:
Sadly I'm all except tanned skin, too. But I can be red if I stand enough time under the sun, you know, burning myself for not using protection. Yes, there are truly beautiful people here, not me.

(Sorry Urbanus, I broke your fantasy :D)
ah, so here I was in picturing you trying to picture a mia farrow with tanned skin and I almost managed to conjure up the image too and all those mental exertions have been a waste because all this time you've been pale. that'll teach me for presuming the skin colour of people I've never seen.

I myself actually don't burn as easily as people think I do. I actually can tan but I just don't spend enough time in the sun, and couldn't be bothered to just for the sake of getting a tan for a couple of weeks.

ah, so here I was in picturing you trying to picture a mia farrow with tanned skin and I almost managed to conjure up the image too and all those mental exertions have been a waste because all this time you've been pale. that'll teach me for presuming the skin colour of people I've never seen.

I myself actually don't burn as easily as people think I do. I actually can tan but I just don't spend enough time in the sun, and couldn't be bothered to just for the sake of getting a tan for a couple of weeks.

That's great because it seems too much sunlight is quite dangerous. I have some suspicious moles in my body, but you can't avoid the sun all the time where I live.

Wouldn't it be odd if instead of a sex scandal, our Morrissey's big shock-horror career ending moment came when he was photographed hiding underneath shades and a baseball cap and tucking into an In-N-Out Burger.

He sure spends a lot of time in California...

(Seriously though. Quit preaching Vegan and wearing the opposite.)

Does wool necessarily hurt sheep?

(Seriously though. Quit preaching Vegan and wearing the opposite.)

i know ! it's really awful :rolleyes:

think of all those years in the Smiths when he wore leather and sang 'MIM' on stage !

awful, truly awful :rolleyes:

Never mind that Peter, put me down for the Kill Uncle vinyl please. Cheers.

I wonder if the Smiths collection is going as well as the solo stuff, if so, I wouldn't mind the 7" Hand In Glove negative sleeve please?

i know ! it's really awful :rolleyes:

think of all those years in the Smiths when he wore leather and sang 'MIM' on stage !

awful, truly awful :rolleyes:
One of my favorite photos of Morrissey from the Smiths era, he's feeding a little duck, but wearing Doctor Marten boots.

He should give wool up though. Unless he visits the farm where the wool is harvested, and sees the little lambies gamboling in the heather, and not being rushed through a line of shearers who get paid by volume and are prone to rushing the job and slashing their skins in the process, then maybe it's time to evolve.

Sorry, after the waving about of his shoe on Larry King, he should be willing to apply the same principle to another often exploited (and often overlooked) animal. If vegans won't eat honey because it exploits the labors of the bee, then logic follows that wool should follow (wool free Gucci) suit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom