Morrissey was in Amsterdam this week

i loved Amsterdam the one and only time i went and not just for the pot. so many museums and spots of greenery in the city and a couple of really nice record shops

My grannie lives in Amsterdam. Ok town, but alot of dogshit in the parks.
I wonder what he did there

He likes to travel a lot as we know but maybe he was there as he is in the late stages of cancer and is in desperate need for weed to calm the aches and pains?

I had no idea there are such things as record shops around anymore because where I live we have none left and no one misses them.

He likes to travel a lot as we know but maybe he was there as he is in the late stages of cancer and is in desperate need for weed to calm the aches and pains?

I had no idea there are such things as record shops around anymore because where I live we have none left and no one misses them.

Have you seen someone in the late stages of cancer? They aren't prancing around a stage and booking tour dates months in advance. He could easily get weed in many states in the U.S. He's on vacation.

Boyfriend.

Yes, they are too numerous to mention. They are spread all over the world and are unaware that there are other "boyfriends". Moz tells everyone the same story but it will not be long now until everything will blow up in Moz' face and we will be hearing a lot of stories ... No, honestly, Moz certainly isn't travelling alone. Nobody should travelling alone. Shared experiences are better experiences. I'm happy for everyone who has the chance to see the world. It's a privilege.

Morrissey was this week in Amsterdam at recordstore Concerto.
I don't know which day maybe it was Monday the 4 of may.
Here the link , the shop owner of record store Concerto.
He told Morrissey has buys his own records :D
Who knows more about his visit to Amsterdam ?

http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/142881/video-concerto-wordt-deze-maand-60-we-zijn-gewoon-goed

When he was in Zagreb, he went record shopping and bought the last CD copy of "WPINOYB" they had in stock. And also asked where to find some good pizza. :)

Not only is this a depressing and morbid comment, it's completely stupid as the other anon. stated. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get medical maryjane in California? Extremely!

Tempting headline:

"The Pope of Mope Smokes Dope."

...Nah, too easy. Pass.

Yes, they are too numerous to mention. They are spread all over the world and are unaware that there are other "boyfriends". Moz tells everyone the same story but it will not be long now until everything will blow up in Moz' face and we will be hearing a lot of stories ... No, honestly, Moz certainly isn't travelling alone. Nobody should travelling alone. Shared experiences are better experiences. I'm happy for everyone who has the chance to see the world. It's a privilege.

Lol he travels with Damon.

its easy to get pot anywhere thankfully and yeah stage three four cancer, youre not running around. if anything I could see testicular melanoma being his cancer which is fixed somewhat easily, comparatively, with an operation that might leave him looking run down and wearing strange baggy sweat pants everywhere for the first time. drugs will also mess with your weight pretty badly.

as to the records shops, this was in late 2000 something seven or eight maybe (cant remember) and it was actually a life saver that shop. I left all my music home in the states and was on the train from paris to venice for like eight hours and was so bored. would make sense to me that theyre all gone now same as here (chains at least, soundgarden is still going strong)

as for the doggie poop, same here. everywhere but I will say I really really miss the falafel stands all over the place. it was my first time trying it and it was a winner. venice also had a really cool record shop in the center of the city that had like retro sixties seventies music and clothing which was awesome to discover.

Was he seen in the red light district, knocking on windows and drunkenly propositioning women:

"Say, p-person with boobies, d-doo you want to -belch- be in a music video?"

while Damon discreetly averted his gaze? :)

Was he seen in the red light district, knocking on windows and drunkenly propositioning women:

"Say, p-person with boobies, d-doo you want to -belch- be in a music video?"

while Damon discreetly averted his gaze? :)

Then he giggles at the fact that he said boobies and falls over

He was visiting me. I listened to his new album and told him what songs deserved to make the final cut.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom