Morrissey: Vegas Residency at Caesars Palace - June 26th-July 4th, 2020 (not confirmed)

Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

upload_2020-2-13_13-16-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the fat Elvis years
Ten out of ten for that one left nut... I was driving down the M6 today when a three legged chicken passed at 60 mph... I followed it for a mile down a dirt track until I came to a stop where a farmer was wedged over a gate..... I said I’ve just followed a three legged chicken at 60 mph down a motorway.... the farmer said yes it’s a new kind of chicken I’m breeding... I said well what does it taste like.... the farmer said , I don’t know, I’ve never f***ing caught one......

INCREDIBLE SUCCESS FOR MOZ AGAIN AND AGAIN:rock::rock:
THE BAGS OF:moneybag::moneybag: KEEP ROLLING INTO HIS ACCOUNT:memo:

poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, any word from him? he must be pulling clumps off his wig at the news,
poor twit.:(

The 2020 tour is shaping up nicely.
Just wonder where he will play in April.

There were several months between the release of CS and the US tour in support of CS last year, so he may not be touring at all n April. He takes his time nowadays.

Just curious whether and when he will play Poland and Russia.

Hmmm....
Lyn has deleted her FB post (& Instagram post of the same).
Perhaps a bit premature?
It might be worth keeping an open mind until it appears formally somewhere.
Regards,
FWD.

The 2020 tour is shaping up nicely.
Just wonder where he will play in April.
Could be near you if .... he likes you... a concert for your trials and tribulations.... on here by god you would deserve one.... don’t leave us in the dark....

Further to Lyn's vanishing posts - now from Jesse Tobias' IG story feed:

20200213_234159.jpg

That's a pretty good indication :)
Regards,
FWD.

U.S. dates shaping up nicely again, what happened to the rumored additional European dates?

Ooft! He's got bad form with residencies. He's got bad form playing two nights in a row. Expect cancellations folks!

As for the additional European dates I think it's best he waits. None of the current European dates have sold out. The UK dates will not sell out - even although he has reduced the capacity at Leeds.

Ah May 10, not 10 gigs. Duh...
They were awasone here in NYC. He is not 20. He needs to take one day off in between concerts. Me too. To much excitement to process. I went to five. And I want more. !!Come back to NYC. Morrisey and the fabulous band. !

Ooft! He's got bad form with residencies. He's got bad form playing two nights in a row. Expect cancellations folks!

As for the additional European dates I think it's best he waits. None of the current European dates have sold out. The UK dates will not sell out - even although he has reduced the capacity at Leeds.
Have we finished ourselves spunking up yet..... what a childish wart you are...... Morrissey is still relevant as the likes of you lot keep him going.... what’s the problem here has he/ the smiths never ventured to your birth place... or you can’t accept the residency’s of late just sell out.... are you frank and not open in disguise..... you utter bore... go wash your mothers back windows...

I reckon if this does happen all the credit goes to the California Girl Aunt Nancy. She has been trying to make this happen for the California Son for the past 20 years tossey chipper curry inn nn nnnn nnnnn nnn nnn it

Morrissey central has been quiet for a couple days. I'm hoping for a new song soon.
Me to, looking forward to the truth about Ruth... looks like my fave one up to now... Jim Jim falls.... my guess is that it’s a place.... more than anything else. We shall see???

I reckon if this does happen all the credit goes to the California Girl Aunt Nancy. She has been trying to make this happen for the California Son for the past 20 years tossey chipper curry inn nn nnnn nnnnn nnn nnn it
I think the crack / cocaine/ Mexican snow... has enlightened your vocabulary of late.... just about making sense, pet.... the most stupid of stupid posts ever.... just about readable, but never understandable.... I take it rehab has gone the way of miss one Amy whinehouse.... she said no. no. no.... your parents should say .... yes yes f***ing yes...... while your in their pet say hi, but not to hi to boy86, hope he’s dried out , and a big get well to benny.... he’s across the hall in the lock up ward .... three cuckoos all together, takes the pressure of me for a while...... LEEDS HERE I COME... VIVA HOVIS.. VIVA GORDYBOY9... VIVA LONDON

Luji.... what you on about with .. rape and morrissey????? I don’t understand.... anyhow.... a top tune for you to listen to , it’s an old one by the way....Elvis Costello... pump it up Enjoy...

"None of the current European dates have sold out" - not true. Paris has.

Should be so much fun! These are the shows I’d travel for...if something happens and he has to cancel, no problem! I mean, I’d be bummed out but at least it’s Vegas!

...and EVERY f***ing one of you Melvis sycophants shit ALL over me when I said this is where it was going.

f*** all y’all!

Bunch of slug bitches.

Butlins is for the likes of you , not mozzer, can you read!!! Apparently not, let me explain.... mozzer is playing live at the big venues , not the silly places.... if you can’t afford to go then you can watch on you- tube after the event... alas stick to paying your council tax and rent. You alcoholic wreck .
...said the shit-slurping apologist twat, from up Melvis’ anus.

I’m f***ing HOWLING over here. I called this 5 years ago and now, here YOU are trying to make it look like a career move.

Melvis fans are a bunch of daft c***s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom