Morrissey turns 62 - May 22, 2021

nice.

Was Morrissey brilliant? Where you disappointed by the audience turn out, not enough people or too many, Surface?

Yes he was as were the crowd, this was long before his silly comments about Waters and Robinson etc so the the place was rammed on both nights. I think you have mis understood my Birmingham 2004 comments, it was disappointing from my perspective because he was excellent that night and deserved a better turnout.

Last edited:
How incredible that Morrissey's B-day is on the same day as the anniversary of my wonderful mom's death. Both full of heart filled memories.

The Friday was slightly better but, April and May brought a nice run of gigs (in the main) despite the cancellations. Moz was in great form

Forgot about the cancellations, was that when he had a throat problem?

The Jacksons played at the Manchester Apollo back in the late 1970s. Did you ever see the Jackson 5 or The Jacksons live?

No, I had no interest in them at all, in the late 70's I saw Status Quo, The Ramones and Buzzcocks (with Joy Division as support) at The Apollo

Forgot about the cancellations, was that when he had a throat problem?
Yes, that’s correct. Think it reached a peak at Liverpool and the following couple were cancelled
Then after the Saturday at the Apollo, the final 5 got cancelled until the summer and swords in Salisburys case

Yes, that’s correct. Think it reached a peak at Liverpool and the following couple were cancelled
Then after the Saturday at the Apollo, the final 5 got cancelled until the summer and swords in Salisburys case

:rolleyes:
from i can make out from strange
language
these 2 nutters attended cancelled shows
that never took place:lbf:

Yes he was as were the crowd, this was long before his silly comments about Waters and Robinson etc so the the place was rammed on both nights. I think you have mis understood my Birmingham 2004 comments, it was disappointing from my perspective because he was excellent that night and deserved a better turnout.

He always deserves a better turnout, even when it’s sold out packed.

Well, those that don’t come, their loss. And Morrissey will be fine, whatever happens, he’s a big boy now.

Anyway, not to state the obvious, but he makes comments and he never explains really why he says what he says and so his comments are misunderstood and the false assumptions his comments arouse make great clickbait on the internet.

I believe @Nerak could probably explain it to you better if she wants. So if you have further questions on the subject.

Or you could bow out and not reply
like you usually do.

He always deserves a better turnout, even when it’s sold out packed.

Well, those that don’t come, their loss. And Morrissey will be fine, whatever happens, he’s a big boy now.

Anyway, not to state the obvious, but he makes comments and he never explains really why he says what he says and so his comments are misunderstood and the false assumptions his comments arouse make great clickbait on the internet.

I believe @Nerak could probably explain it to you better if she wants. So if you have further questions on the subject.

Or you could bow out and not reply
like you usually do.
Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

ACCEPT IT TROLLS
ON THE VIDEO PROOF
THAT IT WAS TOTALLY
SOLD OUT:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Belated Happy Birfday Steven Quilloughby , you big fatty sell out lost cause.
Manchester has disowned you now, especially after the comments you made public about the NHS and how they failed you looking after your beloved Mother. Absolutely despicable just like your previous Arena bombing Birthday selfish statement.

Because your evil and you lie ...............

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

No, I had no interest in them at all, in the late 70's I saw Status Quo, The Ramones and Buzzcocks (with Joy Division as support) at The Apollo
Do you like Michael Jackson as a solo artist or any of the Jackson family?

You have already explained that you are not into the Jackson 5 or "The Jacksons".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom