Morrissey turns 62 - May 22, 2021

Happy birthday Morrissey!!! Oh your so emotionally intense and talented, I wish you all the best that can exist in the universe !! Your voice and style are a blessing someone gave you so that many people will shudder to listen to you, as I !!!, Your mother in heaven guides you is your lead angel and looks forward to seeing you sing and that will be very soon.. lots of light and love Mozuchiss!!!
MOZ TE ADMIRO MAL!!!!!!

NO HABRA NINGUNO IGUAL ,NO HABRA NINGUNO......COMO DICE UN TANGO .NO HABRA NINGUNO COMO MORRISSEY!!! VIVA MOZ !!!!
LUJISSEY FAN EXTREMA DE MOZ Y DE BUENOS AIRES!!!!

Happy Birthday Morrissey!!!!! Wherever you are in the world on your birthday I hope you're having a spectacular day, and I hope that somebody made you a really delicious cake. I'll be thinking good thoughts for all wonderful things to easily go and flow your way so you'll have an especially pleasant year. You deserve it!!! I can't wait to see and hear you singing at a show again sometime soon! Very, very soon I hope! I love you dearly!!! XOXOXO

eh, another year gone

a birthday is even better when it falls on a saturday,first one without his beloved mam.
happy birthday big man.

Happy Birthday Morrissey

H.b.

Happy Birthday Mozzer.
Another blinking of an eye called a year has passed in this illusion called life...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom