Morrissey to sing three songs at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Re: Morrissey to Headline the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Such wonderful news. Deserves a hearty congratulations to M.
Could there ever be lack of interest from a suitable label after this?

And on TTY, Matthew Walker back on the drums. Just wonderful! :guitar:

The crowning moment of his career, a recognition that few artists will ever experience. It may be in Norway but the prize is swedish in the name of Alfred Nobel. Sweden gave him his first number 1 album chart spot along with Malta and now Sweden honours him even more. Now we know the reason why he was in Gothenburg as these things are planned in great detail.

Um. He's just playing at the awards show. They aren't actually awarding him with the Nobel Peace Prize, you know? :blushing:

In order for Moz not to be hypocritical - perhaps he should have vetted all the people he played to in the last 25 years and throw the hunters, meat eaters etc out before singing to them??

Let me guess - you are completely unaware that Morrissey has been refusing to play in Canada for the last few years because they kill seals there - right? :crazy:

Ummmmmm, hello losers. Can you read? Matt is back! :rock:

It's interesting that he's performing in Norway for some Peace Prize when he made those comments about the politically motivated Norwegian massacre.

And now I know why there's a Gothenburg, Nebraska. Swedish immigrants!

hahaha, yeah why is he back? why did he leave? what happened to the other guy? so many questions

Maybe because it's a one-off thing and not months away from home. Matt is Morrissey's best drummer, imo.

Let me guess - you are completely unaware that Morrissey has been refusing to play in Canada for the last few years because they kill seals there - right? :crazy:
Total twat.
So, again, using your logic - he doesn't play certain places due to killing seals. Yet happily plays most of the world despite their slaughter practices and animal welfare records..... well poor Canada....
I guess him avoiding Canada makes your point for you?
Perhaps you need some time away from your responsible adult...
He sells music and plays gigs. If he took his beliefs to the level where he wasn't being 'hypocritical' to please one 'tard in a web forum, he would not gig anywhere, let alone the yellow-bellied, boring recesses of Canada.
Can we club you instead of seals? It's an act of kindness in your case.
Is there an emoticon for mercy killing? If so, insert it here. If not - just insert it.
Plonker.

Does anyone believe that he will actually show up?
Just curious.
good question :straightface:
as to the Norwegian royals*, I've read a little about them, they don't strike me as the same kind of worthless pieces of crap that as the English royal family :sick:
oh yeah, and they don't hunt foxes, that particualer mental disorder is almost exclusively practiced by just English nobles :crazy:

*=some kings are better than others :p

Last edited:
I think I'll watch it on TV rather than travel. He's just too flaky at the moment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom