Morrissey to play The Majestic Ventura Theater - Oct. 31, 2018

Another Californian date has appeared, but they are using 'proper' artwork:

44318_44315_72-og.jpg

20180917_190810.jpg

https://www.venturatheater.net/event/1764721/

I wonder what people will dress as? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Also, the San Diego Nov. 10 show is now on Ticketmaster, pre-sale on Sep. 18. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Pretty quiet here for the night a Morrissey tour kicks-off...

Someone spill the beans!

MrShoes
See the temporary pre-gig thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Merging kind of messed up the chronology of the scheduled post but I'll work around it.
In my naivety, I still thought you can pick up and drop posts in to threads - I was getting backlogged before the gig with stuff to post which hastened me posting.
I am thrashing myself with a twig as I type ;).
Apologies,
FWD.

No worries, in my efforts to fix the attachments got unattached. Should be able to fix :)
In my naivety, I still thought you can pick up and drop posts in to threads - I was getting backlogged before the gig with stuff to post which hastened me posting.
I am thrashing myself with a twig as I type ;).
Apologies,
FWD.

I think I've got them all, please re-upload / edit if something isn't right. When a thread is published as an article the system doesn't like merging in earlier posts as that throws the start of the thread off.

Will happily re-upload if it helps.
FWD.

I think I've got them all, please re-upload / edit if something isn't right. When a thread is published as an article the system doesn't like merging in earlier posts as that throws the start of the thread off.
You got it spot on. If gig threads are scheduled, I will wait for them in future.
Thanks again.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom