Morrissey To Play One Off ''Acoustic Set'' For BBC6

I love the tag "jokeboxjury." :D

yeah the man boobs being the manchester city team

Thank you for posting such exciting news Jukebox . . . I wonder what his new song is about . . . cannot wait to hear him live again, oh well, recently recorded anyway.

:thumb:

April fool

Thank you for posting such exciting news Jukebox. I wonder what his new song is about, cannot wait to hear him live again, oh well, recently recorded anyway.

:thumb:

I'm sorry, this is April fool's, Morrissey won't do BBC 6 Music gig in next month.

Re: April fool

I'm sorry, this is April fool's, Morrissey won't do BBC 6 Music gig in next month.

What a Bastard that Jukebox Jury is. I f***ing hate the Old Bleeding Grandad! :D

Re: April fool

Yeah, next time you see him, don't forget to kick his arse on behalf of lainey. :p

:D

I have my spies in Harpurhey Asda Kewpie, don't you worry! That Lads heading for a mighty fall ;)

Is it gonna happen or not?

You missed it, it was at 8am this morning, was a great session, I got two handshakes and a drumstick:guitar: Will post pictures as soon as I can:rock:
The new song was called ''who am I supposed to believe now?'

Jukebox Jury

I can only sumise what you were shaking with your hand at 08.00 this morning :lbf:

You missed it, it was at 8am this morning, was a great session, I got two handshakes and a drumstick:guitar: Will post pictures as soon as I can:rock:
The new song was called ''who am I supposed to believe now?'

Jukebox Jury

Sorry, but that's hard to believe...for the time being. I'm not saying you lie, but, why didn't it was promoted on True to You or Morrissey's World? Tell me more 'bout this concert.

Tags
april fool? jizzboxjuicy jokeboxjury we love jj
Back
Top Bottom