Morrissey To Play One Off ''Acoustic Set'' For BBC6

does this get me a ticket? :straightface:

bodybuilder.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
NO way!!!!!!!!!:sick:

Jukebox Jury

And before Daddy Cool mentions this....neither does this bloke get a ticket either:lbf::laughing:

64352.jpg

Please JJ, take me (though I might need two of those tickets as I have put a bit of weight on lately:lbf:)

010108_fat_women.jpg

oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think this guy's pic is going to end up on every single thread at some point. It's inevitable - just like that theory (can't remember the name) that the longer a conversation goes on, the more probable it is that someone will mention Hitler. See? :lbf:

Why are his moustache, hair and eyebrows all different colours?

I think this guy's pic is going to end up on every single thread at some point. It's inevitable - just like that theory (can't remember the name) that the longer a conversation goes on, the more probable it is that someone will mention Hitler. See? :lbf:

The gravitational pull created by his enormous genitals pulls all the pigment out of his hair, and towards his cock.

Why are his moustache, hair and eyebrows all different colours?[/QUOTE]

[quote="Daddy Cool, post: 1319320"]The gravitational pull created by his enormous genitals pulls all the pigment out of his hair, and towards his cock.[/QUOTE]

[quote="TheReader, post: 1319321"]Good theory! :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Excuse me....can we get back onto topic about this event that is taking place within the next three weeks...... or i shall report you both for hijacking this thread:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Excuse me....can we get back onto topic about this event that is taking place within the next three weeks...... or i shall report you both for hijacking this thread:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry, it's an occupational of being "a jerk".

I'd just like to say that so far I have received pm's of topless pictures of mozsupportsrovers, nightingale+therose, lainey, Dave2006 and Modrevolve.

mozsupportsrovers, nice man boobs:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

Did you really mean 'shut up and send me topless photos'?!

Perv. :lbf:

Godwin's Law.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Last edited:
Tags
april fool? jizzboxjuicy jokeboxjury we love jj
Back
Top Bottom