Morrissey to play KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, night two (Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 10, 2017)

Moz is playing Night 2!
Dec. 10
Tickets on sale Friday at noon!

KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017

Tickets go on sale to KROQ Street Team members on Friday, October 20th at 12pm PT via Ticketmaster.com. You must be a member of the KROQ Street Team (sign up here) in order to receive the password you’ll need to purchase tickets. If you sign up late or don’t receive the password, it’ll be displayed here Friday at 12:15pm. There is no presale – all tickets will be available for purchase at this time.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to hear what "My love, I'll do anything for you" sounds like lightly strummed. As for Jesse, I suppose they'll just give him a guitar without strings so he can feel included.

(Lighten up, it's a joke.)

Acoustic doesn’t have to imply lightly strummed though or even quiet

That's a pretty solid lineup. Maybe as the headliner, Morrissey will play slightly longer, but I'm not expecting more than 10 songs. Here's to hoping they broadcast the show live as they've done in years past.

Great, twice in November and then in less than a month another Moz Angeles concert at The Forum where I need to drive to the ghetto. Can't Uncle Steve just do an acoustic bon fire concert on the beach roasting non dairy marshmallows? Boz doesn't have to take off his shirt. Give us a break, but I hope he sings "here comes Santa Claus."

What does kroq stand for

well, he's already some way there with the sleigh bells in 'Home is a ?':christmastree::)

would be nice if he did a duet with someone, maybe Nancy Sinatra or Tom Jones, and while I'm dreaming here... he may as well throw in 'East West'.

:D

What if he came out and sang, "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" with the Killers?

:fearscream:!?

well, if he were to do that!, I'd turn off the radio, burn my M /Smiths collection and start writing posts like BrummieBoy. In other words, I have great taste in music and wouldn't subject my ears to such nonsense.!

:D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom