Morrissey to play Copley Symphony Hall, San Diego, Nov. 10th, 2018 [now on Ticketmaster]

UPDATE Sep. 23:
Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

UPDATE Sep. 19:

Support band confirmed as 'Starcrawler'.

UPDATE Sep. 17:
Event is now on Ticketmaster site. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Sep. 12:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Event isn't on ticket master or morrissey official Facebook anymore.

20180911_181909.jpg

20180911_181134.jpg
20180911_181148.jpg

Regards,
FWD,

Last edited by a moderator:
Should always remember before buying other countries and venues that this always happens and I bet more dates will be added.

Come back to the east coast. D.c pa or ny would be fine. Thank you

True, but he's booked in Mexico and S. America Nov 22 through Dec 15, so likely just a small handful of shows in the southwest USA for now, between the Tropicana Festival and Mexico City. I wouldn't expect a large number of shows to be added until early 2019.

If he was going to do a cross-country USA run, October would have been the timeline for such an itinerary. Too late at this point to announce that.

Last edited:
Yes, hoping that he fills those two weeks between San Diego and Mexico with some Intermountain West shows. SLC, ahem, cough, cough. :)

True, but he's booked in Mexico and S. America Nov 22 through Dec 15, so likely just a small handful of shows in the southwest USA for now, between the Tropicana Festival and Mexico City. I wouldn't expect a large number of shows to be added until early 2019.

If he was going to do a cross-country USA run, October would have been the timeline for such an itinerary. Too late at this point to announce that.

Probably but I’m hoping he’ll come up the east coast after the Mexico dates. I can at least hope

Reckon the break is over for us in Moz Angeles. I reckon it's almost been a year since Uncle Steve hometown Moz Angeles shows. I think this is the longest he has gone without performing in So-Cal somewhere. It's usually every 3 months. Nov 3 in Long Beach, Moz Angeles and then down to San Diego and I haven't even worn my LIHS T-shirt yet I got at the Hollywood Bowl last November mate inn n n nn n n n n it. Nice venue down in San Diego. He has played there once before.

Probably but I’m hoping he’ll come up the east coast after the Mexico dates. I can at least hope

Long way from Santiago, Chile to the USA east coast after Dec 15, especially with Christmas soon thereafter. Best bet is early 2019.

Long way from Santiago, Chile to the USA east coast after Dec 15, especially with Christmas soon thereafter. Best bet is early 2019.

Yeah I know it’s not the best time to play a show but I’m just jealous that he’s playing the us so far from me

Yeah I know it’s not the best time to play a show but I’m just jealous that he’s playing the us so far from me
I hear you - I'm in the Boston area and am still waiting for makeup dates from #Boston and #Philly last year.

I'll consider any future dates in the Northeast area but I'm pretty sure my days of flying cross country /overseas to see him are D.O.N.E. Too much risk, too little reward these days.

Reckon the break is over for us in Moz Angeles. I reckon it's almost been a year since Uncle Steve hometown Moz Angeles shows. I think this is the longest he has gone without performing in So-Cal somewhere. It's usually every 3 months. Nov 3 in Long Beach, Moz Angeles and then down to San Diego and I haven't even worn my LIHS T-shirt yet I got at the Hollywood Bowl last November mate inn n n nn n n n n it. Nice venue down in San Diego. He has played there once before.
BABES!!! You are so fast on the f***ing trigger!! I was literally going to post you on this thread and be like, “Aztec! Clear your Outlook calendar! .. and move over bacon, because there’s something leaner in town... Because Uncle Steve is back in BIZNIZ!!!”

But literally I only got 5 posts into this thread (+ a bunch of people already complaining) ... and you beat me to it already. Which is fine. I mean, I already told you before - my last Rolo is urs 4Life

I just wanna say I already know that San Diego gonna treat Uncle Steve RIGHT!!

Funnily enough, November 10th is 'Morrissey Day' as per the proclamation last year by Monica Rodriguez.

764T4YWLAJH5ZIQMBJ7IV2JMJY.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Your sister keeps posting as me I’m off the internet (and my meds I’ll just go ahead and make the joke for someone bye)

I hear you - I'm in the Boston area and am still waiting for makeup dates from #Boston and #Philly last year.

I'll consider any future dates in the Northeast area but I'm pretty sure my days of flying cross country /overseas to see him are D.O.N.E. Too much risk, too little reward these days.

I just don’t have the time to travel like that and I hate hate flying anyway. I usually go to the pa shows myself. I’m in Maryland

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom