Morrissey to play Coachella: 100% Confirmed

I'm really liking the line-up for Friday and Sunday. Wow..tickets go on sale at 1 pm today Pacific Time..Doesn't leave much time to plan does it.

damn!!! Paul McCartney, Moz, Leonard Cohen and Conor Oberst, and just that one night!! ahhhh, wish i could go. :mad:

he prolly would have fit in better with this line-up

coachella3.gif

lolololol

maybe his rock of love bus will make a special appearance!!! :guitar:

he prolly would have fit in better with this line-up

coachella3.gif

O-TOWN!!

hahahaaha

edit: wait, Semisonic were a good band!!! furrealz. that "Closing Time" song is the shiiiiit

edit again: Deep Blue Something!! haha, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" right? good song too. haha.

Wow..lost respect for Nugz just a little

O-TOWN!!

hahahaaha

edit: wait, Semisonic were a good band!!! furrealz. that "Closing Time" song is the shiiiiit

edit again: Deep Blue Something!! haha, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" right? good song too. haha.

I've only known a few times it sold out but only once did it sell out within a few weeks (Rage Against The Machine Reunion). The other few times weren't until the week or day of the festival.

Vegas or San Diego

Does anyone have any insight on if there may be a Vegas or SD show around the time of Coachella? I was planning on going but just found out my wife is expecting and the heat, smoke and excessive walking will be too much for her. I've got my fingers crossed for an indoor, local show.

Re: Vegas or San Diego

Does anyone have any insight on if there may be a Vegas or SD show around the time of Coachella? I was planning on going but just found out my wife is expecting and the heat, smoke and excessive walking will be too much for her. I've got my fingers crossed for an indoor, local show.

If you read page 1 of this thread someone posted that Coachella organisers do not allow the artists in the bill to do gigs in the area.

We expect Morrissey will tour West Coast after September 2009.

Re: Vegas or San Diego

Robby, it's a speculation, you have to wait official announcement.

Back
Top Bottom