Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
is this am or pm? and is it going to be a live stream or a stream of a recorded live set? and btw, i think he looks very handsome in this pic
This should be 2nd Oct 10am-1pm GMT.
Regards,
FWD.

Streams start 11.30, performance and interview at midday. Assuming he turns up

Streams start 11.30, performance and interview at midday. Assuming he turns up

He must, he should and he will have to.
Hope "they" ask him some interesting questions about his music and lyrics. So he might get the impression they are interested. If he doesn't it could be fun but a disaster too. :rolleyes:
Please no questions about Trump, Brexit, politics etcetera, etcetera. Yawn. Praying. :pray:

I just watched one of these,the stage is tiny,assuming it the same area,think theres a few stages.

Hi if there is anyone who has or knows of a spare ticket please please please contact me I can be there in a jiffy many thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom