Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny how the same people that bring children into this world are the same ones that are helping to destroy it. Yep, really funny. :straightface:

NEVER! I like cheese and yogurt far too much!

It's no longer there, or I can't see it. The gist of it was " New Vegan Dawn" is the lead single.

If this it true I respect him for putting out a song with that subject matter as the first single but I fear for it's radio play. Or maybe he's gambling on the "comeback" single hype for it's success.

It's no longer there, or I can't see it. The gist of it was " New Vegan Dawn" is the lead single.

It this it true I respect him for putting out a song with that subject matter as the first single but I fear for it's radio play. Or maybe he's gambling on the "comeback" single hype for it's success.

And of course there is nothing else you can eat as a vegan.
It takes some more effort than just finding substitutes for pizza and ice cream. Make up your mind first.
I believe in that case the mind rules the body.

it's funny how the same people that bring children into this world are the same ones that are helping to destroy it. Yep, really funny. :straightface:
It this it true I respect him for putting out a song with that subject matter as the first single but I fear for it's radio play. Or maybe he's gambling on the "comeback" single hype for it's success.
But sure the radio rarely plays Moz anyway. Shiny happy people are generally too thick to appreciate any song with intricate music or interesting lyrics. The Lazy Sunbathers like to doze through their lives while taking selfies of every boring useless moment and posting it to FacehuggerBook.

But sure the radio rarely plays Moz anyway. Shiny happy people are generally too thick to appreciate any song with intricate music or interesting lyrics. The Lazy Sunbathers like to doze through their lives while taking selfies of every boring useless moment and posting it to FacehuggerBook.

Who said the song "The Lazy Sunbathers" not being relevant anymore in this time fragment?

"A world war, just announced days ago
But they didn't know, the lazy sunbathers".

"The sun shines through, the planets core
It isn't enough, they want more"

What if I got my very own cow, and rubbed its teats every night, thanked it for the gift of its milk, and played Peruvian flute music to lull it to sleep? Then could I maybe make cheese from that milk and enjoy it guilt free without pissing you or Morrissey off? ;)

What if I got my very own cow, and rubbed its teats every night, thanked it for the gift of its milk, and played Peruvian flute music to lull it to sleep? Then could I maybe make cheese from that milk and enjoy it guilt free without pissing you or Morrissey off? ;)

How does it taste? :)

well, you would have to keep the cow constantly pregnant so she will give you milk.

Blikey, you people are so sad. This "gig" will be about 15 minutes and you foreigners are already clambering all over each other for tickets. The Morrissey Marketing Group..LTD-Los Angeles needs to keep you people intrigued so you will buy the Live at the Hollywood Bowl DVD/CD combo for Christmas not because he is playing your backwards kicking things far away land on Christmas Eve. It's called MANIPULATION. Now I reckon if Steve was playing 20 minutes in my hobbit town and I won't get to see him again for another 8 years, it would be a pretty big deal, but crykey act like you have been there before and from what I "hear" Steve is not very happy about having to make that flight from LA to "the UK" that was forced on him by the accounting team.

The odds of cancellation are very high on this one.

Stop trying so hard, it's embarrassing.

Moz 'official' posts link to BBC 6 site to stream live set:
20170927_183337.png

Regards,
FWD.

Now this old chestnut:

Regards,
FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom