Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
You are more and more boring, don't you find? Your life seems to be very boring too, I guess.

There is nothing more entertaining than watching our Crank and his desperate attempts to convince us that he holds a place on the top table in the rock n roll hall of fame.
The pathetic performance in Rome with the hero bike cop Barone Raffaele shall haunt him for the rest of his years. Accosted in Rome :rofl:what a terrible embarrassment was all that ?
Every time he bores us with his gimmick song MiM I laugh out loud that BB exposed him as a cheeseatarian.
Meat free performances ! Yet the corporate boxes served sushi, fish and meat to the elite guests.
Residing in 5* hotel opulence decked out in leather/fur interiors and Michelin star meat menus.
The Manchester arena catering requirements that leaked out for all to see what a crank he is :tiphat:.

It's on ! Put yer feet up sit back and enjoy. The Crank machine has been oiled and fired up :guitar:

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"Registration for the random draw opens at 11.10am on Monday 4 September and closes on Monday 11 September at 6pm with 80% of tickets being allocated to London postcodes and 20% going to the rest of the UK. Applicants must be 18 years of age and over. Photographic ID will required on the day."

That's not cool.
Regards,
FWD.

Benny shut up you're not funny anymore :unamused:

I never was or have been.
It's just the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

#Switzerland is mine :dollar::gbp::euro::moneybag:
#Devious/Truculent/Unreliable

:praying:Please, please, please promise the 6music audience you won't do an interview with him Lauren. It's gonna be embarrassing/boring enough listening to him and the mowers performing their latest mashed up mushy pub rock versions of his yester-yawn songs that he's bored us to death with over and over time and time again " Rich and the poor, why do you come here, death for no reason, club if you'd like to go, double decker bus, greased tea, slam the hammer, with the key, backyard " Hopefully he'll tease us with a couple from his eagerly awaited work of art number two album, kept off the top spot by that Taylor 4kin Swift :laughing: ( expect she'll be told to kiss his arse for that )
Its all so predictable with Steve. No doubt the Swiss bank account needs a top up so he'll do a u-turn on not performing in the UK we can be sure of that.
This has all the potential to be a heavily embarrassing appearance.

#high skool musical
#Switzerland is mine :moneybag::gbp::dollar::euro:

Don't watch it so.

"Registration for the random draw opens at 11.10am on Monday 4 September and closes on Monday 11 September at 6pm with 80% of tickets being allocated to London postcodes and 20% going to the rest of the UK. Applicants must be 18 years of age and over. Photographic ID will required on the day."

That's not cool.
Regards,
FWD.
That's why I'll be enjoying it from the comfort of my armchair.

Remember when you said "the boys were being sent in" if he sang TQID again on these shores.

Ponce

do we assume that the tracklist that was put on here was fake.im going for real,apart from waterboarded soul I thought they all sounded like Morrissey titles.this is what a record company should be doing,getting his music out there,i would imagine it was bmg that got him this.

Let's hope he wants to do it then gordy otherwise we might see an order placed for '4CK BMG ' t-shirts eh !
5 XL
1 XXXXXL :guitar:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

He definitely will. It's like a homecoming for him. He can walk the streets here without asswipes crying and trying to lick his shoes.

What about the police ? Surely they would want to accost him if he drove in the wrong direction up a one way street.

#Switzerland is mine :dollar::euro::gbp::moneybag:
#Swiss cheese

Blikey, you people are so sad. This "gig" will be about 15 minutes and you foreigners are already clambering all over each other for tickets. The Morrissey Marketing Group..LTD-Los Angeles needs to keep you people intrigued so you will buy the Live at the Hollywood Bowl DVD/CD combo for Christmas not because he is playing your backwards kicking things far away land on Christmas Eve. It's called MANIPULATION. Now I reckon if Steve was playing 20 minutes in my hobbit town and I won't get to see him again for another 8 years, it would be a pretty big deal, but crykey act like you have been there before and from what I "hear" Steve is not very happy about having to make that flight from LA to "the UK" that was forced on him by the accounting team.

The odds of cancellation are very high on this one.

You forgot "so help me God". ;)
I want to see and hear you doing the oath with your right hand on the Holy book. (List Of The Lost, of course :))

Has there been another one?

It wasn't another leaked track-list as such - just a tweeted Joe Chiccarelli photo of some recording equipment with the label 'Morrissey - All the young people' on it. It was taken down pretty quickly which makes you think it was probably genuine. It might have been an album title that was subsequently discarded or it could be the name of a song.

You forgot "so help me God". ;)
I want to see and hear you doing the oath with your right hand on the Holy book. (List Of The Lost, of course :))

Ha ha Q x 3 :thumb: You are the funny ! (see what I did there:cool: )

Back to the point you make though.
I'm an English gent living in the Shire " so help me God " is out of the question :barf:
It's bad enough that that 4kin clown Ronald has just built a fast-shit-drive-through thing on the outskirts of the village i live in :head-smack: Shit and litter everywhere.

Talking of books I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I shall be engaging on a signing tour in the near future (U K only for now ).
Dates to start beginning of November kicking off at the Trafford Centre Waterstones.
The plan is to conspicuously sign a very limited amount of Smiths/Morrissey books that are on the shelf on the day with the BtBB :greatbritain::knife: signature and trade mark logo.
Good luck to all collectors.

I expect the tracklist will be announced in the next few days. The WPINOYB tracklist was out a couple of months before album release if I'm remembering correctly.

I expect the tracklist will be announced in the next few days. The WPINOYB tracklist was out a couple of months before album release if I'm remembering correctly.

It would be nice but that is a small base for your expectation.
He does change his mind about things, you know well.
As we all do if we're not completely moronic.
But it might be he has been able to delegate that type of decisions now to someone, business manager, marketing manager who he trusts. Wishful thinking on my part, I reckon. :rolleyes:

Trafford Centre Waterstones

Trafford Centre Waterstones? is that anywhere near, "Old Trafford", the are the polish audience politely asked Moz to F off to during his recent performance there? he didnt think it was 'fooonie' for one reason or another, aborting the performance.

Trafford Centre Waterstones

Trafford Centre Waterstones? is that anywhere near, "Old Trafford", the are the polish audience politely asked Moz to F off to during his recent performance there? he didnt think it was 'fooonie' for one reason or another, aborting the performance.

I found the distance quite long as I took the bus once from Old Trafford to The Trafford Centre when that place was new and had a giant xmas tree in August with giant lips singing along to the xmas tunes.

That must be the same bookshop where Peter Schmeichel signed his autobiography in 1999 and I got to meet the big man in person and thank him for all the things he did for the club and the fans.

Last I heard Semtex Pete was running a pub close to The Trafford Centre.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom