Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickets are available to watch:
*Ticket registration ends 6pm, 11th September*

Let the chaos begin :)
Back at Maida Vale studios, London - nice.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
This then makes the previously "leaked" US tour dates seem very unlikely, as he was to be in Boston on October 3. Guessing the tour itinerary has been changed to better align with the album release. Not much of a point to start an album tour 6 weeks ahead of the record coming out.

Applied for tickets for all the 6Music shows that week.

I guess a free gig does not constitute never playing ever again in the UK or something? Hope I get a ticket as I won't pay 90 quid to see him

Applied for tickets for all the 6Music shows that week.

I guess a free gig does not constitute never playing ever again in the UK or something? Hope I get a ticket as I won't pay 90 quid to see him

Steve has already played in the UK (Manchester 2016) since saying he never would again (London 2015) so not such a big deal!

This is FAKE NEWS! :mad: Every real fan knows that Morrissey's last ever English gig was London 2015, and that he wouldn't play this country again. I read it on True to You, so it was official.

do we assume that the tracklist that was put on here was fake.im going for real,apart from waterboarded soul I thought they all sounded like Morrissey titles.this is what a record company should be doing,getting his music out there,i would imagine it was bmg that got him this.

do we assume that the tracklist that was put on here was fake.im going for real,apart from waterboarded soul I thought they all sounded like Morrissey titles.this is what a record company should be doing,getting his music out there,i would imagine it was bmg that got him this.

I think they were pretty obviously fake all along. The kind of themes he might cover but hugely unsubtle titles (even for modern day Morrissey).

:praying:Please, please, please promise the 6music audience you won't do an interview with him Lauren. It's gonna be embarrassing/boring enough listening to him and the mowers performing their latest mashed up mushy pub rock versions of his yester-yawn songs that he's bored us to death with over and over time and time again " Rich and the poor, why do you come here, death for no reason, club if you'd like to go, double decker bus, greased tea, slam the hammer, with the key, backyard " Hopefully he'll tease us with a couple from his eagerly awaited work of art number two album, kept off the top spot by that Taylor 4kin Swift :laughing: ( expect she'll be told to kiss his arse for that )
Its all so predictable with Steve. No doubt the Swiss bank account needs a top up so he'll do a u-turn on not performing in the UK we can be sure of that.
This has all the potential to be a heavily embarrassing appearance.

#high skool musical
#Switzerland is mine :moneybag::gbp::dollar::euro:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

hows this for a tongue twister,benny the british butcher backlash has begun.nearly as good as the benedict Cumberbatch backlash has begun,though none of these compare to KEN DODDS DADS DOGS DEAD,that beats them all hands down.

Last edited:
:praying:Please, please, please promise the 6music audience you won't do an interview with him Lauren. It's gonna be embarrassing/boring enough listening to him and the mowers performing their latest mashed up mushy pub rock versions of his yester-yawn songs that he's bored us to death with over and over time and time again " Rich and the poor, why do you come here, death for no reason, club if you'd like to go, double decker bus, greased tea, slam the hammer, with the key, backyard " Hopefully he'll tease us with a couple from his eagerly awaited work of art number two album, kept off the top spot by that Taylor 4kin Swift :laughing: ( expect she'll be told to kiss his arse for that )
Its all so predictable with Steve. No doubt the Swiss bank account needs a top up so he'll do a u-turn on not performing in the UK we can be sure of that.
This has all the potential to be a heavily embarrassing appearance.

#high skool musical
#Switzerland is mine :moneybag::gbp::dollar::euro:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You are more and more boring, don't you find? Your life seems to be very boring too, I guess.

Well all the young people wasn't on the "leaked" tracklist

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom