Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
Also , just enlightened my self to the violent femms, can remember them , being darlings in the NME, but never heard their music, until now.... we’ll this event sounds spectacular... obviously I’ve heard of all the uk acts .... but bauhouse, femms sound great.... good luck to all who are nearly their!!!!!
Bauhaus were from northhampton,how many great bands came from places like glasgow,sheffield,birmingham,manchester and obviously Liverpool.

takeaway telegram sam and Ziggy stardust and your left with 6 songs.2 top 40 singles.i was a fan in my youth I was just pointing out why they had second billing.

Because they are doing very well on the live circuit in the US and have been doing so since they reformed. Saying that I think Blondie should have topped that bill both in terms of hits, sales and accessibility for a festival ..... knocking Bauhaus into 3rd place.

Blondie looks a f***ing mess these days
Noooo. Bonaparte was here so long ago, before the new 'server' and before he knew how to 'migrate' settings and so on. Bonaparte is very old, like Morrissey, who Bonaparte saw at the hacienda, so many, many years ago.

takeaway telegram sam and Ziggy stardust and your left with 6 songs.2 top 40 singles.i was a fan in my youth I was just pointing out why they had second billing.

I think Marr is on this Gordy.

Drama LePew doesnt even play on the sucky track, he reduced to having Zimmer throw him a bone:eek:
Poor dweeb.:straightface:

Marr is a yes-man who never rocks the boat.

Morrissey is a man of honesty who doesn't care who he offends or upsets in his observations.

Which one is more admirable?

Morrissey is a man of honesty who doesn't care who he offends or upsets in his observations.

Uh huh, homophobe. You keep rockin' - in the chair in the mental institution you're incarcerated in.

giphy.gif

At this site, flip a coin to pick one or the other. Heads or tails? :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom