Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Johnny? Sam is Morrissey's nephew. Someone said there was some called Tony who was connected to Kristeen Young. Then there is Damon.

Johnny is the other nephew.

Johnny is the other nephew.
Morrissey's older sister Jacqueline (Jackie) must have two children Johnny and Sam.

Do you know who Tony is who is connected to Kristeen Young? I know Kristeen Young doesn't support Morrissey anymore when he is on tour.

Morrissey's older sister Jacqueline (Jackie) must have two children Johnny and Sam.

Do you know who Tony is who is connected to Kristeen Young? I know Kristeen Young doesn't support Morrissey anymore when he is on tour.

Visconti, presumably?

The hateful David Bowie fan who trolls this forum: Be glad Bowie perished before the #MeToo craze, given his documented taste for 13, 14, and 15 year-old groupies.

Why was this just rated a "troll"? Why don't you google it? David Bowie was having sex with 13, 14, and 15 year-old groupies. He was also giving those kids drugs. How would that fly in today's #MeToo era? LOL Bowie's lucky he passed away. :lbf:

Why was this just rated a "troll"? Why don't you google it? David Bowie was having sex with 13, 14, and 15 year-old groupies. He was also giving those kids drugs. How would that fly in today's #MeToo era? LOL Bowie's lucky he passed away. :lbf:

Be Mad Pam with the daft 70's hair arrangement. An angry 70 year old who will fight to the death in order to prove Bowie is better than Moz:lbf:

Bernard Sumner was In the same shop yesterday, better weather though.

Attachments

• A3F940D7-783D-4D77-A97F-79587B6B60E6.jpeg
    A3F940D7-783D-4D77-A97F-79587B6B60E6.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom