Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
444A2A5D-43ED-423A-A218-00B7E4A56BF1.jpeg
These clearly are not Reebok Classic - but I can see why they would be easily mistaken as them. I’d like to find out what they truly are as I think they look nice.

Visiting his family no doubt. Mum/sister/nephew etc . Looks like he’s given Damon the day off and he’s got Sam carrying for him.

What’s the name of that boozer he drinks in near Beechmount when he’s home?
Is that his nephew Sam who is with him? I don't know about the pub in Bowdon.

Is that his nephew Sam who is with him? I don't know about the pub in Bowdon.
Yes. That is Sam. He is always with Morrissey. Does anyone know anything about his other nephew, Johnny? We hardly ever hear anything about him or see him. He must be very private, then?

Yes. That is Sam. He is always with Morrissey. Does anyone know anything about his other nephew, Johnny? We hardly ever hear anything about him or see him. He must be very private, then?

The nephew Johnny is a good boy but has a different field of work. Sam is the creative one who assists Morrissey with web details and directs the videos. Sam is the nephew who designed many of the great artwork we have seen in the past. Talent runs in this family.

I reckon "Johnny" was in the band that Uncle Steve bankrolled called "noise is the best revenge". Reckon I used to see him skateboarding with lil' Sammy and Jack Osbourne in Santa Monica, but I reckon I haven't seen this boke around Moz Angeles since 2009 mate inn nn nnnn n n nnn n nnn n n n n n n it.

Moz Angeles is in Southern California not Northern California because Northern California is colder and it rains sometimes and Uncle Steve can't go to the beach everyday like in Malibu. I reckon you foreigners are so lost mate inn n nnn nnnnnn n n n n n n n n n it.

Moz Angeles is in Southern California not Northern California because Northern California is colder and it rains sometimes and Uncle Steve can't go to the beach everyday like in Malibu. I reckon you foreigners are so lost mate inn n nnn nnnnnn n n n n n n n n n it.

Lol, he must use factor 200 then as he never seems to have a tan. Keep dreaming Aztec.

View attachment 45885 These clearly are not Reebok Classic - but I can see why they would be easily mistaken as them. I’d like to find out what they truly are as I think they look nice.

I don't know what they are though they do make variations of the rebook classic such as a leather pair though I doubt he's wearing those. I'm not a sneaker head but I'm curious as to what they are

The nephew Johnny is a good boy but has a different field of work. Sam is the creative one who assists Morrissey with web details and directs the videos. Sam is the nephew who designed many of the great artwork we have seen in the past. Talent runs in this family.
Hi Sam. Talent struck exactly once in the family so far, and it was Uncle Paycheck.

I reckon "Johnny" was in the band that Uncle Steve bankrolled called "noise is the best revenge". Reckon I used to see him skateboarding with lil' Sammy and Jack Osbourne in Santa Monica, but I reckon I haven't seen this boke around Moz Angeles since 2009 mate inn nn nnnn n n nnn n nnn n n n n n n it.

The nephew Johnny and Sam are well liked highly. The nephew Johnny wanted a new direction and is welcome to the challenge. From the success of the Jakarta video Sam is excited for the new creative challenge. The boys are excited.

Why waste words? Any fool can photoshop, but very few can impact lives.
:bowing:

Ok. Yes.
Now be so kind to help me up from my death bed and hand me a lager so I can decide if I want to write a sentence of two towards my first Nobel winning novel. Big mug please.:raisedhands:

Hate that kind of old fool hat with a brim that is too short. There is an old swedish saying that men wearing those cannot drive a car and it is correct every bloody time you see an old man driving wear that.
You are still such a tiresome twat

Momus

The nephew Johnny and Sam are well liked highly. The nephew Johnny wanted a new direction and is welcome to the challenge. From the success of the Jakarta video Sam is excited for the new creative challenge. The boys are excited.
Who is Johnny? Sam is Morrissey's nephew. Someone said there was some called Tony who was connected to Kristeen Young. Then there is Damon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom