Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yes, the humaveganism. Or is it vegasexuality? I remember it now :thumb: And yes, I don't know why this myth is repeated endlessly. To be honest, I couldn't care less what he eats but I do wish he would drop the militant sanctimony and stop telling the 'little people' at his gigs what they can and can't eat/wear.

His next album is some attempt to clone 'Pin-Ups' which is why I've changed my avatar to that Bowie album cover. No doubt his record company have had a full and frank meeting with Morrissey & told him in no uncertain terms to STFU & 'drop the militant sanctimony and stop telling the 'little people' at his gigs what they can and can't eat/wear.'

It's entirely possible that this album might be worth listening to as he has a pleasant singing voice even if he is one of the most greatest intellectual frauds ever foisted on popular music. Touring with a covers album is Morrissey being told to go and sit on the naughty step with a dunce hat by promoters who are wary of booking him after the collapse of ticket sales in Europe due to his bat-shit crazy ramblings in that Der Spiegel interview. And his denial of his words, spoken from his mouth, recorded on tape and played back to him. The man is completely delusional. I said some years ago he was entering his clown-phase but I never expected it to be so funny!

best wishes
BrummieBoy

Not being funny but I don't see the reebok brand in any of the photos,,
Reebok have brought out a new line of vegan footwear made from corn oil and castor oil, as have Hugo Boss.
Wills of London did very similar looking shoes for men last year as I bought some for a family member.

What relevance has Vegan footwear to any discussion of Morrissey?
He isn't vegan. He isn't vegetarian. He announced it recently. Didn't his 'fans' even notice? This site is beyond hilarious, almost as funny as reading Morrissey 'interviews'....

best
BB

'I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me. I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge.'

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/this-is-morrissey-an-interview

His next album is some attempt to clone 'Pin-Ups' which is why I've changed my avatar to that Bowie album cover. No doubt his record company have had a full and frank meeting with Morrissey & told him in no uncertain terms to STFU & 'drop the militant sanctimony and stop telling the 'little people' at his gigs what they can and can't eat/wear.'

It's entirely possible that this album might be worth listening to as he has a pleasant singing voice even if he is one of the most greatest intellectual frauds ever foisted on popular music. Touring with a covers album is Morrissey being told to go and sit on the naughty step with a dunce hat by promoters who are wary of booking him after the collapse of ticket sales in Europe due to his bat-shit crazy ramblings in that Der Spiegel interview. And his denial of his words, spoken from his mouth, recorded on tape and played back to him. The man is completely delusional. I said some years ago he was entering his clown-phase but I never expected it to be so funny!

best wishes
BrummieBoy
I'm also looking forward to this album. I do fear the arrangements might be clunky and lazy, but I'm happy to be surprised on that score. The choices, if nothing else, should be interesting.

He isn't vegan. He isn't vegetarian. He announced it recently. Didn't his 'fans' even notice? This site is beyond hilarious, almost as funny as reading Morrissey 'interviews'....

best
BB

'I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me. I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge.'

:rolleyes:

Fook. Halal Butcher ratings plummeted so now we have the new sock puppet. A new variety of Skinny genius.
He only eats bread potatoes pasta and nuts but hes not vegeterian according to this :lightbulb:
Very embarrasing, Skinny.o_O

Crykey mate inn nn n nn nnn n it. Blikey blood hell can we get a pic of Air Steve at LAX so all the foreigners that started posting again can lock themselves in their hobbit houses again and get ready for the long cold winter.

:eek: You can actually see us! See our houses!!

I'd be more interested in having a pic of Damon still waiting for the luggage at Manchester airport.
All of his partner's normal clothes were in those bags, that's why M had nothing to wear. That vest he borrowed from his mum's gay gardener, Randy. The rest he found in a box of old spare clothes in his mum's garage (Aztec, who can see everything, knows we all have those boxes.) She had intended to give that jacket to the Salvation Army.
No explanation for the cap, guess he found it in a nursing home. Maybe somebody had just died and he just went in and nicked it. :highfive:

best
BB

Yes we noticed.
Bread potatoes, pasta and nuts.
Showed his vegan shoes to Larry King not that long ago.
OK he's a stodgeavore by virtue of his dislike of conventional labelling.

Probably attending the Live a Better Life Vegan Fair in Liverpool tomorrow.

So which event is he going to then? This or the For Britain thing?
Cos I don't think he can have both. :sick:
Or maybe, undecided, he's going to stay at his mammy's...

Life does seem more simple in L.A.

Yes we noticed.
Bread potatoes, pasta and nuts.
Showed his vegan shoes to Larry King not that long ago.
OK he's a stodgeavore by virtue of his dislike of conventional labelling.

The dwindling 'fans' in the Morrissey cult become more and more delusional in trying to spin their Dear Leader's nonsense as coherent. Let's add 'stodgeavore' to 'vegasexual' & 'humavegan'. Or better still, let's not waste any more time in analysing the ravings of a completely delusional man.

Morrissey has been exposed as a crank-fraud. His career is trashed alongside his legacy. He has further to fall.....

best wishes
BB

The dwindling 'fans' in the Morrissey cult become more and more delusional in trying to spin their Dear Leader's nonsense as coherent. Let's add 'stodgeavore' to 'vegasexual' & 'humavegan'. Or better still, let's not waste any more time in analysing the ravings of a completely delusional man.

Morrissey has been exposed as a crank-fraud. His career is trashed alongside his legacy. He has further to fall.....

best wishes
BB
:sleeping::sleeping:

The hateful David Bowie fan who trolls this forum: Be glad Bowie perished before the #MeToo craze, given his documented taste for 13, 14, and 15 year-old groupies.

If you'd followed the evolution of my thinking I moved on from Veganism & clearly stated I had on this site and others two years ago. I now advocate what I call the Herbivore Free Diet. Ethically, I no longer have a problem eating fish & sea life which preys on other fish and sea life. I do not eat herbivores or other peaceful beings who live on grass, who live in family groups, nor do I steal their milk or eggs. However, given the crisis in the oceans due to pollution & over-fishing I very rarely eat anything other than Vegan food. The difference is I haven't spent over 3 decades posturing on stage claiming to be a higher moral being whilst indulging in exactly the same cruelties which I denounce. Morrissey has clearly abandoned Veganism but is yet to explain his rationale. I very much doubt it has any intellectual coherence.

If you wish to consult my comment history you will find endless sophisticated discussion with people on these topics. I do not intend to revisit such discussions with an inept 'pseudo-anonymous' troll such as yourself. Your attempt to expose me as a hypocrite & a fraud collapses once you factor in my comment history on this site. My charges against Morrissey were proven & remain valid in relation to his cake-shopping. #Cheesegate isn't going to become #Cakegate. I have better things to do with my time than rehash debates I've won with idiots like you. I only returned to comment on the fact that nobody here noticed Morrissey has slyly hidden his attempt to disguise his tour cancellations beneath some blather about Canada. The fact that nobody noticed this is congruent with the fact that nobody notices what arguments I've actually put forward in the past but assume they can comment on my intellectual evolution from the depths of their oceanic stupidities. I have no intention of adding spice to this ridiculous site by revisiting those fiery 'cheesegate debates' beyond the fun of noting his 'fans' don't even scroll to the end of a message on his absurd website. My work to debunk & destroy Morrissey's credibility is complete, enabled by my friends at Der Spiegel.

Try and keep up!

best wishes
BrummieBoy

'You haven't, to the best of my knowledge, spent the last 33 years onstage around the world lambasting people as guilty of MURDER for eating MEAT whilst digesting Kerrygold CHEESE which is morally indistinguishable from MEAT in terms of animal suffering. It's an awful shock to Vegetarians when they realised they've been scammed so there's no kindness in treating them as anything other than victims of an ideological hijack of Veganism by the Dairy industry at the outset of these debates. I do not moralise about meat/dairy eaters in real life and if I'm in Tibet and offered hospitality by a poor family my values put empathy, compassion and dignifying their struggle above lecturing them about eating animal products. Does Morrissey think threatened indigenous people should just abandon Tibet, Greenland and Iceland?

Morrissey claims to be an intellectual when, as I shown, he is an entirely stupid, delusional and censorious idiot. I leave victims of the Dairy scam alone, do not lecture friends who eat meat and advocate a Herbivore Free Diet but the ethics of food in the C21st are incredibly complex once you factor in human social justice and environmental issues. Morrissey doesn't do that. He just berates from a pulpit but he has feet of clay and I have brought this tin-pot Crank Fraud imposter's alabaster crashing to the ground.'

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-technical-rider-summer-2016.138052/page-12

Your thinking has EVOLVED:lbf:!!!!!

YOU DONT SAY!!!:rolleyes:

why dont you write a 75 paragraph outlining your thinking in detail:crazy:

Im sure Peppy and Nutso Mao would enjoy reading figuring out the schematics:rofl:

a tug or a pull and the
jeans that I'm wearing are down
my waistline may be gone
but I'm still a hip man
so clothe me, clothe me, clothe me
so clothe me, clothe me, clothe me

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom