Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
my thought was also, is he wearing a bulletproof ?
Yes, I thought that too. Somebody (I'm too lazy to check who) suggested it's just a padded gilet. But to me it doesn't look quite right for that. Plus, who the hell wears a padded gilet in mild September weather, and with nothing underneath?

Mozza in Reeboks

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

49798_01.jpg
I dont see the reebok slogan on the shoes Morrissey is wearing but Reebok have launched a vegan range of trainers made from corn oil and castor oil amongst other materials.
Hugo boss also have a vegan range and other designers are following suit which can only be a good thing for animals and the planet.

Don't be sorry. I was just worried you were okay as you were clearly going off on one! How's the hangover?
Not so bad. I'll be more worried when I stop getting hangovers. All this booze talks a bit predictable and inane, I know, but I could get drunk just from sniffing alcohol. Trouble is, I carry on once I've started. Still, wouldn't swap it for anything.

Not so bad. I'll be more worried when I stop getting hangovers. All this booze talks a bit predictable and inane, I know, but I could get drunk just from sniffing alcohol. Trouble is, I carry on once I've started. Still, wouldn't swap it for anything.
Ah, you see, you put me in a predicament when you say things like that, because I like you but that sounds unhealthily destructive. What's a person on an online forum who doesn't know you from Adam to do? Put my Mother Hat on and nag? Or join in the jokes and enable? *sigh* It's so complicated. I guess neither makes much difference, so I will stay largely neutral and just say, please take care.

Ah, you see, you put me in a predicament when you say things like that, because I like you but that sounds unhealthily destructive. What's a person on an online forum who doesn't know you from Adam to do? Put my Mother Hat on and nag? Or join in the jokes and enable? *sigh* It's so complicated. I guess neither makes much difference, so I will stay largely neutral and just say, please take care.
I feel a bit guilty cos my main purpose for coming on here lately is to see what the regulars are up to and exchange a few words, and only then take the time to see what my Morrissey's up to. Morrissey fans are fascinating and you get a better class of conversation. I tell non fans to come on here too, because there's something for everyone!

I feel a bit guilty cos my main purpose for coming on here lately is to see what the regulars are up to and exchange a few words, and only then take the time to see what my Morrissey's up to. Morrissey fans are fascinating and you get a better class of conversation. I tell non fans to come on here too, because there's something for everyone!
Oh God, yes, I wouldn't bother coming if it was just about Morrissey. 'There's more to life than Morrissey, you know...'

Morrissey calls the shots with what venues he plays and this is determined by them not serving up.animal parts.
I dont think he can apply this to retail shops and businesses
As a vegan you can buy a lot online and in health food shops but you do have to frequent places that serve limited selections of vegan products in whatever part of the world you happen to be.
I'm lucky as a morrissey fan and fellow vegan to have a better choice than peanuts to eat, at his concerts anyway.
I admire his commitment to animals as much as I admire his lovely singing voice.

Morrissey isn't a Vegan, never has been, only pretended to be when I roasted his balls for claiming to care about animals whilst eating cheese. Clearly you're not up to speed with #Cheesegate...

cc BennyTheBritishButcher

I agree, what nonsense! The same argument could be made about pseud frauds such as yourself who pretend to be vegans on websites such as these, but when away from these websites enjoy wearing leather apparel and tucking into fish and chip dinners. Should I dig up the pictures?

If you'd followed the evolution of my thinking I moved on from Veganism & clearly stated I had on this site and others two years ago. I now advocate what I call the Herbivore Free Diet. Ethically, I no longer have a problem eating fish & sea life which preys on other fish and sea life. I do not eat herbivores or other peaceful beings who live on grass, who live in family groups, nor do I steal their milk or eggs. However, given the crisis in the oceans due to pollution & over-fishing I very rarely eat anything other than Vegan food. The difference is I haven't spent over 3 decades posturing on stage claiming to be a higher moral being whilst indulging in exactly the same cruelties which I denounce. Morrissey has clearly abandoned Veganism but is yet to explain his rationale. I very much doubt it has any intellectual coherence.

If you wish to consult my comment history you will find endless sophisticated discussion with people on these topics. I do not intend to revisit such discussions with an inept 'pseudo-anonymous' troll such as yourself. Your attempt to expose me as a hypocrite & a fraud collapses once you factor in my comment history on this site. My charges against Morrissey were proven & remain valid in relation to his cake-shopping. #Cheesegate isn't going to become #Cakegate. I have better things to do with my time than rehash debates I've won with idiots like you. I only returned to comment on the fact that nobody here noticed Morrissey has slyly hidden his attempt to disguise his tour cancellations beneath some blather about Canada. The fact that nobody noticed this is congruent with the fact that nobody notices what arguments I've actually put forward in the past but assume they can comment on my intellectual evolution from the depths of their oceanic stupidities. I have no intention of adding spice to this ridiculous site by revisiting those fiery 'cheesegate debates' beyond the fun of noting his 'fans' don't even scroll to the end of a message on his absurd website. My work to debunk & destroy Morrissey's credibility is complete, enabled by my friends at Der Spiegel.

Try and keep up!

best wishes
BrummieBoy

'You haven't, to the best of my knowledge, spent the last 33 years onstage around the world lambasting people as guilty of MURDER for eating MEAT whilst digesting Kerrygold CHEESE which is morally indistinguishable from MEAT in terms of animal suffering. It's an awful shock to Vegetarians when they realised they've been scammed so there's no kindness in treating them as anything other than victims of an ideological hijack of Veganism by the Dairy industry at the outset of these debates. I do not moralise about meat/dairy eaters in real life and if I'm in Tibet and offered hospitality by a poor family my values put empathy, compassion and dignifying their struggle above lecturing them about eating animal products. Does Morrissey think threatened indigenous people should just abandon Tibet, Greenland and Iceland?

Morrissey claims to be an intellectual when, as I shown, he is an entirely stupid, delusional and censorious idiot. I leave victims of the Dairy scam alone, do not lecture friends who eat meat and advocate a Herbivore Free Diet but the ethics of food in the C21st are incredibly complex once you factor in human social justice and environmental issues. Morrissey doesn't do that. He just berates from a pulpit but he has feet of clay and I have brought this tin-pot Crank Fraud imposter's alabaster crashing to the ground.'

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-technical-rider-summer-2016.138052/page-12

Last edited:
Mentally ill like people who obscessively visit a Fan site under at least 3 pseudonyms to abuse and denigrate Morrissey and people who genuinely admire him.
Der Spiegel smiegel........ Looking forward to the album and tour.

I haven't commented on this site for months. I do scan the comments for amusement. It's been so gratifying to watch Morrissey's descent into the abyss of ignoble ignominy after Der Spiegel exposed him as entirely delusional.

I don't have any other pseudonyms on this site.

I only came back to mock you all by pointing out that his supposedly 'obsessive' fans hadn't even scrolled to the end of his silly nonsense about Canada to notice he'd tried to slip in a retort to The Guardian. That was worth returning to show you all up as numpties but I'm already bored of the shrill din of his remaining fans, a dwindling motley assortment of misfits.

I hope you enjoy the album and tour.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

Why even comment on this? Hasn't Morrissey recently announced he isn't Vegan?
I'll try and find it....

best wishes
BrummieBoy
I don't think he's announced it. He's done what he did with the cancer, which is to fudge it when asked a direct question and let everybody carry on assuming. You're right, there was an interview a few months ago where he did this.

I don't think he's announced it. He's done what he did with the cancer, which is to fudge it when asked a direct question and let everybody carry on assuming. You're right, there was an interview a few months ago where he did this.

I've found it. In the Fiona Dodwell interview. He quite clearly states he is no longer Vegan (if he ever was) but also confusingly states he isn't vegetarian or carnivorous. I think we're dealing with the dietary equivalent of 'humasexualism' here! I've no idea why so many of his fans continue to imagine he's vegan or even vegetarian when he quite clearly says those words are meaningless to him. I'm not sure how he can speak about animal rights from this position but i no longer care as he's outed himself as a total crank-fraud & after the Der Spiegel interview is now a laughing stock on all matters, including animal rights.

It's pointless communicating with is 'fans' to discuss any of this as nearly all of them are so stupid they don't even read or understand his own words. Mind you, he doesn't read or understand his own words as the career-climaxing 'Der Spiegel' interview proved!

Nice to chat.. briefly...

best wishes
BrummieBoy

'
I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me. I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge.'

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/this-is-morrissey-an-interview

I've found it. In the Fiona Dodwell interview. He quite clearly states he is no longer Vegan (if he ever was) but also confusingly states he isn't vegetarian or carnivorous. I think we're dealing with the dietary equivalent of 'humasexualism' here! I've no idea why so many of his fans continue to imagine he's vegan or even vegetarian when he quite clearly says those words are meaningless to him. I'm not sure how he can speak about animal rights from this position but i no longer care as he's outed himself as a total crank-fraud & after the Der Spiegel interview is now a laughing stock on all matters, including animal rights.

It's pointless communicating with is 'fans' to discuss any of this as nearly all of them are so stupid they don't even read or understand his own words. Mind you, he doesn't read or understand his own words as the career-climaxing 'Der Spiegel' interview proved!

Nice to chat.. briefly...

best wishes
BrummieBoy

'
I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me. I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge.'

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/this-is-morrissey-an-interview
Ah, yes, the humaveganism. Or is it vegasexuality? I remember it now :thumb: And yes, I don't know why this myth is repeated endlessly. To be honest, I couldn't care less what he eats but I do wish he would drop the militant sanctimony and stop telling the 'little people' at his gigs what they can and can't eat/wear.

Not being funny but I don't see the reebok brand in any of the photos,,
Reebok have brought out a new line of vegan footwear made from corn oil and castor oil, as have Hugo Boss.
Wills of London did very similar looking shoes for men last year as I bought some for a family member.
If that's what they are I'm happy to be corrected. I've no idea if they're even Reebok, just commenting on someone else's post who said they were.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom