Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
“Close the barn door on your way out...”

See? It's pouring down outside, and moomoo got out and got all wet!
How difficult was it to close that barn door properly? :mad:

Were some of yous raised in a 5 star hotel?!

For Britain have an event coming up featuring Katie Hopkins. I sincerely hope he isn't going.

I wonder if he bought baklava at the bakery

Ha ha ha. Or as some wags have commented on Facebook page Angry People in Local Newspapers

"I see they’ve let your mad uncle out of doors again"

"I have reported this page to facebook for obscene images, I do not expect to be confronted with pictures of wet twats when scrolling through my feed."

Translation: "It's raining. Morrissey went outside." Journalism at its finest

Man forced to wear coat in rain. Thanks, Brexit

That’s the ghost of Seth from Emmerdale, surely?

Mozza in a gilet, I know, I know, it’s serious .....

I never knew Larry lamb had gone vegan

I'm genuinely intrigued why he was here though. If he flew into Manchester Airport, Alderley is the opposite way to Hale, where his mum still lives I think?

Ha ha ha. Or as some wags gave commented on Facebook page Angry People in Local Newspapers

"I see they’ve let your mad uncle out of doors again"

"I have reported this page to facebook for obscene images, I do not expect to be confronted with pictures of wet twats when scrolling through my feed."

Translation: "It's raining. Morrissey went outside." Journalism at its finest

Man forced to wear coat in rain. Thanks, Brexit

That’s the ghost of Seth from Emmerdale, surely?

Mozza in a gilet, I know, I know, it’s serious .....

I never knew Larry lamb had gone vegan
I can only assume “Larry lamb” is an alias for Andy Capp :thumb:
D42B1BB3-4EBB-490E-9178-7A47C3E6E83C.jpeg

And another... I guess only Brits of a certain vintage will get this reference...

"You’ve got your bully’s and your tankards - they’re safe."

The man in strange attire in the window is creeping me out...:paranoid:

Yes, that one as well...

Moz is looking old and his dress sense is terrible as ever, but still, it’s Moz innit, he gets a free pass. God speed, hope we get a new album, soon!

Moz is looking old and his dress sense is terrible as ever, but still, it’s Moz innit, he gets a free pass. God speed, hope we get a new album, soon!
He just needs some good advice on the dressing front, there is such a thing as smart casual for “ days off “ as you say he is who he is and can do whatever he wants, but if he wants my help at the moment only the Pennines separate us, I can hear the Trafford Centre calling .....

I work only about half a mile from his mum's house in Altrincham - i will keep an eye out for him tomorrow and saturday!

I work only about half a mile from his mum's house in Altrincham - i will keep an eye out for him tomorrow and saturday!
As I read this I imagine, sleuthing Moz fans scouring greater Manchester for that winning snap of Moz looking like the middle aged man who just wants to be left alone :straightface: which he really is at heart I bet :oops:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom