Morrissey spotted getting into car with 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker-MEN, Daily Mail

Morrissey spotted getting into Mini with bumper sticker of his OWN FACE - Manchester Evening News
Is it really so strange?

Excerpt:

It takes a bold man to be driven around in a car with a bumper sticker of his own face.

It appears Morrissey is indeed that man.

The ex-Smiths frontman was seen out and about in Hale Barns on Thursday.

He popped into Booths for a few bits and bobs with a pal, according to shoppers.

Moz was pictured getting out of a white Mini Cooper convertible before going inside the store.

He returned with his mate with bags of groceries and cat litter.

It was all rather mundane.

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey."

46653_46649_1_Moz.jpg

Alexi also posted the link:

Morrissey shows off 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker on his Mini Convertible during shopping trip - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like these photos of him out and about. And I know that people have a right to be 'off duty' and not care what they look like. But seriously... what the f*** is he wearing? That has to rate as one his worst outfits ever. If not the worst. Don't they have mirrors at his mother's house?
Oh Come on Pepperpot he's dressed a lot worse in the past. This is casual comfy wear and his trousers are the correct length.

im ALWAYS asking myself that, particularly in my job working with the public
What a surprise, you have the job of a loser.

Considering you genuinely think children being blown up is a good thing, I'm surprised you're not a powerful person though!

Oh Come on Pepperpot he's dressed a lot worse in the past. This is casual comfy wear and his trousers are the correct length.
I beg to differ, Scotty. Baggy-arsed flappy jeans (flappy even by his usual standards of flappiness); unflattering zippy thing straining over his - er - magnificently sculpted torso; bright blue jacket that doesn't go with either of the aforementioned items, either in terms of colour or style; and topped off with a style of headwear beloved by comedy grandads everywhere. I get the comfy/off-duty thing - everybody's entitled to slob around however they want in their own time. But seriously, I wouldn't leave the house in that get-up myself. I suspect his intention is to blend in and look like 'ordinary folk' so he doesn't get papped. He'd be better off wearing something decent and taking his chances, imo.

These are flappy trousers... Nobel Prize concert. There was a 10 fold incease of sweat shop workers dying of exhaustion that year.

These are flappy trousers... Nobel Prize concert. There was a 10 fold incease of sweat shop workers dying of exhaustion that year.
Not sure if you attached an image/video, but I can't see one. But I know exactly which ones you mean. Yes, he won the Nobel Prize for Flappiness that year.

Funny, folks criticize him for touching up photos, then he goes out in public obviously not giving a shit about what people like you think.
Those ‘flappy’’misguided ‘ :rolleyes::sleeping: jeans, most likely cost more than your whole wardrobe. And wouldn’t be surprised if that jacket is
vintage also.
Anyways, his jeans even in The Smiths days didn’t ‘fit correctly’. But, I guess it’s more fun for folks to attack aging celebrities.... ‘How dare they go out in public wearing want they want just to feel comfortable !’

I beg to differ, Scotty. Baggy-arsed flappy jeans (flappy even by his usual standards of flappiness); unflattering zippy thing straining over his - er - magnificently sculpted torso; bright blue jacket that doesn't go with either of the aforementioned items, either in terms of colour or style; and topped off with a style of headwear beloved by comedy grandads everywhere. I get the comfy/off-duty thing - everybody's entitled to slob around however they want in their own time. But seriously, I wouldn't leave the house in that get-up myself. I suspect his intention is to blend in and look like 'ordinary folk' so he doesn't get papped. He'd be better off wearing something decent and taking his chances, imo.

Last edited:
WTF? you twats want Moz to abandon his dignified appearance for a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
and a :hibiscus::hibiscus: shirt FFS?:mad:

He's getting the shopping in, not out on the catwalk.

I've seen (and worn) worse outfits, the jacket is actually quite nice!

Stupid as hell. Putting a picture of yourself on a bumper sticker with a witless saying. Who does this? An empty egomaniac?

Uh, he was shown getting into the passenger seat, not the drivers seat, so presumably it was his friend’s car and therefore he didn’t put a picture of himself on his own car.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom