examination shows that the whining above matches whine for whine
those of skinny and his bots.:rage:
the dead Butcher would post his drollish 'fkit' and here we have
'fookin and mt8':mask:'
I WOULD UPGRADE THIS TROLL TO VERY VERY HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS:blushing:
I, like, TOTALLY agree with you!

Best
Regina

I'm queer, dear so...don't blow me...dubious politics? #EIDLILH . Do one, moron.

Weren't you a nun before that 'incident with the Archbitchshop meant you had to leave that silent order? God bless you, but you're certainly making up for those lost years on your knees serving cardinal sins to all comers...Is posting endless blather here your penance, Sister Nerak? Or should I address you as Mother Superior? Listen up..I'm the Supreme on this site.. The undisputed, incorrigible, unchallenged Queen Bitch around here, ask Michael Langdon or Stevie Nicks...oh, one moar thing, there's only one #PopeOfPop and it isn't that castrated castrato yodelling Morrissey numpty, is it?

"...let's have a look and see?...Morrissey!...Jordan Peterson...Andy M*****y!...comic books! Criticism! Facts! Statistics!..Homophones!..Dubious views!!.."

Morrissey's greatest tragedy amongst so many is his 'audience' of cult zombie fans like you who have their catechisms and schisms but that's OK. That's all fun.

How long do you think Morrissey would last in the debating ring with me? Not even a single round but, no matter, as you should attend the bout so you could at least find a purpose for your silly life by administering smelling salts then praying as I perform last rites on his failed 'career ' as a Bowie clone as he writhes and moans on the bloodied canvas floor.

U want more? Beeatch, please...!

Then you're being creepy, sexist & sectarian.

You couldn't debate anyone.

You'd just gibber.

You'd just gibber.
Get your thesaurus out of your ass and extend your hollaback vocab beyond 'creepy'...jeez, a few comments and I'm totally bored...used to be fun here when The 3 Mental Patients were on a roll...if I don't reply to your next withering putdown, don't delude yourself: it only means I've logged out for another year or until that prissy twit Molloscky is brought to my attention again by Sharon. She's my admin assistant. She is The Secretary, she on her knees under this desk right now, polishing... Can you type?...Sharon was a nun before the Monsignor asked if I'd take her on as an intern after she was stripped of her habit for crimes against theology and geometry.

Shazza, there are typos in this post...

Get your thesaurus out of your ass and extend your hollaback vocab beyond 'creepy'...jeez, a few comments and I'm totally bored...used to be fun here when The 3 Mental Patients were on a roll...if I don't reply to your next withering putdown, don't delude yourself: it only means I've logged out for another year or until that prissy twit Molloscky is brought to my attention again by Sharon. She's my admin assistant. She is The Secretary, she on her knees under this desk right now, polishing... Can you type?...Sharon was a nun before the Monsignor asked if I'd take her on as an intern after she was stripped of her habit for crimes against theology and geometry.

Shazza, there are typos in this post...

You are creepy.

You'd just gibber.
Sectarian? You think I'm a Hun? I'm Celtic -hoops to the core, clearly you're not much of a Gabby Logan type feminist-footie-whore or you'd know the score on that one from my comment history here...oh, wait! I said I was #BCFC-z Zulu-hooligan? Nah! Not true, just winding my AVFC Small Heath crew up...

You are creepy.
"You are sleepy, you do not want to believe..." Sing me to sleep...get me da feck outta here!

"BrummieBoy has left the building..."

"Andy, are you out there somewhere? Looking like a happy man? In the snow with Rosebud? And King Of The Malverns?..."

Sectarian? You think I'm a Hun? I'm Celtic -hoops to the core, clearly you're not much of a Gabby Logan type feminist-footie-whore or you'd know the score on that one from my comment history here...oh, wait! I said I was #BCFC-z Zulu-hooligan? Nah! Not true, just winding my AVFC Small Heath crew up...

Obviously you're so furious about your own failed career & life that you choose to post things that make you sound like a batshit homophobic, sectarian, sexist creepy loser who has to pretend it's funny & not sad, sick & disturbed.

Obviously you're so furious about your own failed career & life that you choose to post things that make you sound like a batshit homophobic, sectarian, sexist creepy loser who has to pretend it's funny & not sad, sick & disturbed.
God, he don’t half go on .. and on...
I wonder who spiked his port and babycham last night....
4ksake I’ve got a migraine just reading his posts, must be 10 times worse if you had to actually have a conversation with mouth almighty...

I bet he’d be hard work in real life.

Very well, thanks. It's all interdimensional still so Muggle chumps like you can't hear it...'music of the spheres', that kind of thing...haven't decided yet if I'll manifest it and risk creepy shits like you lot turning up to 'worship' me...Next contestant!!!

PS: I've never 'left the site, have I Vegan Scrote? 😂🥳👹
:handpointup:

AKA the Butcher.:mask:
after reset button.:mad:

the forum is currently filled to the top with imaginary unemployed experts and
savants of all kinds as if the Illuminati Central Committee has
set up shop here.:blushing:
even :handpointright::baby::handpointleft: is a multi lingual baby know it all.
😐

That's all? Well, nice to see him anyway and to see he's in good shape. However, his voices sounds tied. He's not the online saying that! No we won't be fine just yet unfortunately! 2021 is not brilliant either, at least half of the year is going to be still awful and no vaccine or travelling until summer probably. So to hell with 2021 too!!
I'm glad he's growing his iconic quiff again!!!
EFaeD6WUEAAV6Ax.jpg-large.jpeg

That's all? Well, nice to see him anyway and to see he's in good shape. However, his voices sounds tied. He's not the online saying that! No we won't be fine just yet unfortunately! 2021 is not brilliant either, at least half of the year is going to be still awful and no vaccine or travelling until summer probably. So to hell with 2021 too!!
I'm glad he's growing his iconic quiff again!!!
View attachment 67231
I wouldn’t completely write this whole year off...
I agree with probably the first half of the year will be shite.... We need some hope.....
He does look in good Fettle mind and the Quiff is still to be admired .

So, to any intrepid travel aficionados, what hotel is he in? Specifically, brand vice location?

MrShoes
SUNSET MARQUIS.
check the blinds in the back.

check the assistant's book of faces, he's working in la over the holidays.

:handpointup:

AKA the Butcher.:mask:
after reset button.:mad:

the forum is currently filled to the top with imaginary unemployed experts and
savants of all kinds as if the Illuminati Central Committee has
set up shop here.:blushing:
even :handpointright::baby::handpointleft: is a multi lingual baby know it all.
😐
I don’t think this is the dastardly work of the Butcher, Oh no..
Far to much Rambling and anger and stupidity........

What B boy lacks in intelligence
He makes up for with ego...

u ok hun? Failed 'career'? Failed 'life'? So, not just a nun, hon, but you're also have some kind of psychology expertise. Or you're a psychic? Wot a mix: nun, shrink, mystic Meg and a totally boring online basic bitch contributor who thinks her shit doesn't stink. Why is being 'sad, sick & disturbed' neccessarily a bad thing? Do you think your hero Morrissey is a model of mental health? You need to write your comments in longhand first, read them to a friend and ask: "...does this make sense? Or am I just talking shite again?". You seem to confuse the attention other losers give you on here with some idea that you have anything to say. You don't. So shut your trap.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom