Morrissey should get a twitter account.

Should Morrissey get a twitter account?

• Yes he should.

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Nah.

Votes: 31 55.4%

• Total voters
It doesn't have to be revealing.He is so evasive in his responses to do with anything I'm sure he would be the same if he was twittering.I dont think it would detract from his aura of mystery.

He just doesn't care enough.He is never going to divulge anything.

For me the whole charm of Morrissey is that he is a puzzle you can never solve. I dont think even he can solve it.

Good grief, imagine what General Discussion would be like if we had hourly pearls of wisdom from Morrissey to dissect, analyse, and everything inbetween. :eek:

The twitter account recently associated with Morrissey - www.twitter.com/themozzer - 'has been suspended due to strange activity' .

Curious, somewhat, especially after his recent reference to it. :squiffy:

I said yes.
If he had one I would want him to just post funny stuff, not give a boring updates like "Heading to the next tour stop. Long bus ride."

I was going to post something about how utterly banal twitter is, but I read Stephen Fry's tweets, and I have to say it changed my mind. Of course, Mr. Fry is a staggering genius; I don't think he's capable of being dull. Twitter really puts that to the test.

So, I think Morrissey should not twitter; it would spoil his splendid, old-fashioned isolation. However, I have to admit, it could be very entertaining...

Back
Top Bottom