Morrissey: Riot Fest. (September 16, 2021) FLAC

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
chicago_riot_fest_10.jpg

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Further to the video rip audio elsewhere, this just surfaced on Dime.
Very good full recording, separate tracks & FLAC.
Thanks to @drifter for the heads up.
Worth having just for The Loop.

All credit to "TJ" on Dime.

From his info.txt:

I learned the day before flying out that Sunday pass holders were invited to the Riot Festival Pre-Party because of the Nine Inch Nails and Pixies cancellations. I was originally planning on hanging around Chicago and hitting up a bunch of breweries but figured that the pre-party could be a good time. I'm really glad I went - the five acts I saw all sounded great. I had to hustle from my flight over to the venue but I made it in time with all of my gear. For this set I went in expecting to come out hating Morrissey due to his general attitude but came away incredibly impressed with his performance. He and his band sounded great and it was really cool hearing "How Soon is Now?" as an opener. I had an ideal taping location and not many people around me. This stage sounded the best out of all of the stages at Riot Festival and that particular night it sounded better than ever so the recording turned out great. Morrissey did manage to thwart my dinner plans because all of the food vendors had to stop selling meat before he came out but I managed to find a late-night bite outside of the venue.

FLAC / ~420mb zip.

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 77285

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Further to the video rip audio elsewhere, this just surfaced on Dime.
Very good full recording, separate tracks & FLAC.
Thanks to @drifter for the heads up.
Worth having just for The Loop.

All credit to "TJ" on Dime.

From his info.txt:

I learned the day before flying out that Sunday pass holders were invited to the Riot Festival Pre-Party because of the Nine Inch Nails and Pixies cancellations. I was originally planning on hanging around Chicago and hitting up a bunch of breweries but figured that the pre-party could be a good time. I'm really glad I went - the five acts I saw all sounded great. I had to hustle from my flight over to the venue but I made it in time with all of my gear. For this set I went in expecting to come out hating Morrissey due to his general attitude but came away incredibly impressed with his performance. He and his band sounded great and it was really cool hearing "How Soon is Now?" as an opener. I had an ideal taping location and not many people around me. This stage sounded the best out of all of the stages at Riot Festival and that particular night it sounded better than ever so the recording turned out great. Morrissey did manage to thwart my dinner plans because all of the food vendors had to stop selling meat before he came out but I managed to find a late-night bite outside of the venue.

FLAC / ~420mb zip.

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom