Morrissey Quilt On Display (Los Angeles)

pehrspace

Morrissey Man
Morrissey fans, I'm curating a show at pehrspace in Los Angeles that features a giant Morrissey quilt made up of Morrissey T-shirts that the artist has collected for over a decade. If you live in Southern California, you should come make a pilgrimmage to see it.

It will be on display from October 20th until November 19th, and the opening reception is October 20th from 7-10pm. There will be free wine and cheese of course. The artist, Christopher Dibble, is a huge Morrissey fan. We actually saw Morrissey together in Fresno, it was amazing, one of my favorite shows ever.

This piece is part of a show called (father) and son, and it's the works of Christopher and of his dad, Thomas Dibble, who died last year from cancer. He was an amazing artist and Chris is also really talented. Hope I see you there.

You can email me if you have any questions, or call the gallery if you want to come see the quilt but you can't come to the opening: 213-483-PEHR.

We're at 325 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026

We don't have any images of the quilt yet, but to see other images and bios go to http://pehrspace.org/christopherdibble

Thanks, Adam

Back
Top Bottom