Morrissey photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Morran sends the link:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

rayner_xmas.jpg

Yep. Sam is married to Caitlin Cash. Their wedding photos were posted here a while ago. moz isn't in any of them.

I think he looks handsome giving himself an uppercut.

*runsaway*

(I like the little wreath.)

Yep. Sam is married to Caitlin Cash. Their wedding photos were posted here a while ago. moz isn't in any of them.

Morrissey was finishing up a tour and didn't attend the wedding. It's Caitlin Crowell, btw, not Cash.

Do we know if he attended the wedding? I know they're very close.

I've seen the wedding photos a while ago, I didn't see Moz in any of them. Was he on the road then? When was the wedding, anybody know?

Caitlin was actually a very bad drug addict who almost died after a few overdoses.

I had a family member in a similar situation, so I'm glad to hear she's well. She's a cool girl.

They got married in 2010, so he wasn't touring. He probably just wasn't in any of the photos she posted.

He's thinking "I am so happy this Euro tour is over and I didn't get Ebola or Tuberculosis from touching someone's had in a third world country like Serbia or Croatia.

He's thinking "I am so happy this Euro tour is over and I didn't get Ebola or Tuberculosis from touching someone's had in a third world country like Serbia or Croatia.

Wrong he's thinking " right let's get down the gay sorry humasexual bar and get this fist some action now "

Clearly education was something missing from your younger years.

And this is not a hate speech?! Dear God! This disgusting post and one more where AztecCamera is calling us "Euro trash" was reported to the moderation... Answer was, OF COURSE, that this is a non-issue, as far as the forum goes....

SoLow indeed in full swing, I don't know what other to say about it. :sick:

And this is not a hate speech?! Dear God! This disgusting post and one more where AztecCamera is calling us "Euro trash" was reported to the moderation... Answer was, OF COURSE, that this is a non-issue, as far as the forum goes....

SoLow indeed in full swing, I don't know what other to say about it. :sick:

several people are hanging on to the posts they've reported and the responses, as well as any submitted posts that have been censored. they'll come in handy mid-2015. details will probably be provided april-ish.

16082926145_baa1abffb4_b.jpg

I guess we should be relieved that young Sam managed to resist shooting Uncle twerking in lingerie :rolleyes:

...Or should we? :brows:

And that is one lovely Rubber Ring, no? ;)

But just why is Morrissey punching himself in the...baubles? :eek:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom