Morrissey photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Morran sends the link:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

rayner_xmas.jpg

Stop murdering innocent trees for Christmas!

More proof he's a 4king hypocrite!
That tree and thousands of others with it has been brutally mass murdered with a chainsaw so that the vegetarian cheese eating sub species people can pose for a Crimbo photo trying to be hip with meat is murder graffiti !

f*** tree killers
f*** cheese eaters
f*** hypocrites
f*** f*** f*** Tosserrey

Silly Steven is a murderer with tree sap all over his hands.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

More proof he's a 4king hypocrite!
That tree and thousands of others with it has been brutally mass murdered with a chainsaw so that the vegetarian cheese eating sub species people can pose for a Crimbo photo trying to be hip with meat is murder graffiti !

f*** tree killers
f*** cheese eaters
f*** hypocrites
f*** f*** f*** Tosserrey

Silly Steven is a murderer with tree sap all over his hands.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Two policemen murdered in New York last night...maybe Benny and the other usual/useless c***s can find a way to blame Morrissey for that? The only hypocrites are the people who spend all day every day on this site, continually posting, while pretending they don't care and offering infantile, unconvincing raisons d'etre.

Note Elvis' chunky pinky ring. ;)

Glad you enjoy!

How could I not notice? :) And can anyone not enjoy Elvis? This made me wanna dig out the Christmas album. Haven't played it yet this year.

Many here may not be aware of this, but Sam Rayner is married to one of Johnny Cash's granddaughters. Roseanne Cash mentioned it in her memoir.

Really?! That's quite an astonishing piece of information. I wonder what Moz thinks of Johnny Cash. I'm not aware he has ever mentioned him.

Really?! That's quite an astonishing piece of information. I wonder what Moz thinks of Johnny Cash. I'm not aware he has ever mentioned him.

I think the band wore Cash shirts on this latest leg of the tour. Not 100%, but I'm sure someone on here knows for certain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom