Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
Van Jones
Morrissey

41689_colbert_schedule.jpg

Last edited:
Musical guests usually don't sit down for an interview.
Also, Morrissey never, ever, performs.
Got it?

Colbert is probably a pedophile. He's creepy!

I would have taken a pass if I was Morrissey. More signs that he's selling out and a publicity whore?

Colbert is probably a pedophile. He's creepy!

I would have taken a pass if I was Morrissey. More signs that he's selling out and a publicity whore?

Are you sure you want to leave that post here?

Defamation and Internet Forums - If the offending statement is made in writing, then it is considered libel.

Why am I a troll, I'm just pointing out that you could get yourself in trouble for suggesting that?

Defamation

Defamation is the act of damaging the reputation of a third party by making a false or unjust statement. The false statement is a factual assertion that has no reasonable basis.

Defamation is often also given the title “slander” or “libel.” Slander and libel are two sub-categories of defamation. If a person makes the offending statement orally, then it is classified as slander. If the offending statement is made in writing, then it is considered libel.

Are you sure you want to leave that post here?

Defamation and Internet Forums - If the offending statement is made in writing, then it is considered libel.
Every night, Morrissey sleeps on a bed of piping hot In N Out Burgers, animal-style. That's why he cancelled Philly, the burger bed was going to be late.

Gimme a break.

Why am I a troll, I'm just pointing out that you could get yourself in trouble for suggesting that?

Defamation

Defamation is the act of damaging the reputation of a third party by making a false or unjust statement. The false statement is a factual assertion that has no reasonable basis.

Defamation is often also given the title “slander” or “libel.” Slander and libel are two sub-categories of defamation. If a person makes the offending statement orally, then it is classified as slander. If the offending statement is made in writing, then it is considered libel.

You have to be joking.

I said "probably" anyway, which is not a factual assertion.

I fully expect all of the people who have said "Morrissey is an old queen who should kill himself" or "Trump is literally Hitler and needs to be assassinated" to be arrested very soon!

Colbert is big on the Roman Catholic Church which invented pedophilia LOL I mean, no doubt about that.
and a big supporter of Pope "Bea Arthur" Francis. FFS

priests have been doing altar boys for centuries, and there you have creepy Colbert. The dude is the definition of creepy.:o

The musical guests often record their appearance on a day different from when it airs. I attended Colbert a few weeks ago and they recorded a musical spot that appeared later in the week. Sometimes you can notice a discontinuity with Colbert’s outfit when they do this.

I bet Colbert found out about the Weinstein/Spacey comments and canceled Morrissey.

No it’s because morrissey has been spotted in Luton Asda and so will not be available

He cancelled the concert in Philadelphia. Maybe he cancelled this other show too because of some sort of sickness?

He was appearing as part of the first stage Brexit deal, so blame the DUP.

You have to be joking.

I said "probably" anyway, which is not a factual assertion.

I fully expect all of the people who have said "Morrissey is an old queen who should kill himself" or "Trump is literally Hitler and needs to be assassinated" to be arrested very soon!
I think Surface was trying to help you. Old Klingon proverb: If you bite the hand that feeds you'll go hungry someday.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom