Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled to be on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" tonight. Post your reports in the comments section below.

UPDATE 10:20 PM PT:

Posted in the comments section by green: "Frankie Valli cover, To Give..., for broadcast and You Have Killed Me for the audience afterward."

"You Have Killed Me" is now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page, link posted by MozRecording.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419519" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

UPDATE Oct. 4, 1:55 AM PT:

"To Give (The Reason I Live)" now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419588" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

Apparently he played the Frankie Valli cover for broadcast and "You Have Killed Me" for the audience after.

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

I heard this show tapes at 5:30pm EST.. no updates yet?

Frankie Valli cover, To Give..., for broadcast and You Have Killed Me for the audience afterward.

Frankie Valli cover, To Give..., for broadcast and You Have Killed Me for the audience afterward.

That's a bit disappointing...

Well.. if that's the case, sadly "To Give..." is going to be a nightly inclusion on the US tour.

Well.. if that's the case, sadly "To Give..." is going to be a nightly inclusion on the US tour.

I don't mind the song too much, it's just a shame that it's not an original being broadcast.

yep it will be a nightly inclusion, along with 'you have killed me.' now we just need to guess the 14-15 other songs

yep it will be a nightly inclusion, along with 'you have killed me.' now we just need to guess the 14-15 other songs

looks like he's using the same setlist from earlier this year.

Susan Blond suggested there will be one song broadcast on the show,
and a second to watch later on the shows website.

A4UVqY0CUAEJb2Y.jpg

This kind of sucks; the same sorry setlist as the dates earlier this year, come on?

I kind of hope he cancels the Columbus show now.

For real? What a wasted opportunity.

He'd have been better off playing a classic solo tune to a cover song, this one in particular.

Waaaahhhhh!! He sings the song beautifully and it reaches a wider audience. Get over it, whiners. ffs.

The tour starts Friday, but thanks to Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Fallon, the criticism has already begun. So very sad. Why do I come here?

The tour starts Friday, but thanks to Morrissey's appearance on Jimmy Fallon, the criticism has already begun. So very sad. Why do I come here?

This place isn't the hub of criticism, it's just where it can be responded to. Go to AYNIM where they lick his asshole all day then turn around and treat him like a f***ing dress up doll then objectify him physically if you want rainbows and unicorn farts blown up your ass.

Do you wanna know how I really feel? :p

Yeah seriously, what the hell is your problem tonight?

The cat kneaded my airbed and popped it. I have to sleep on the couch. And I just spent an afternoon with a beautiful baby and my biggest concern is that my air mattress popped. It's a long story. :o

Seeing Morrissey in a bit will make it all better.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom