Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled to be on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" tonight. Post your reports in the comments section below.

UPDATE 10:20 PM PT:

Posted in the comments section by green: "Frankie Valli cover, To Give..., for broadcast and You Have Killed Me for the audience afterward."

"You Have Killed Me" is now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page, link posted by MozRecording.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419519" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

UPDATE Oct. 4, 1:55 AM PT:

"To Give (The Reason I Live)" now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419588" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

Has anyone managed to convert the video footage to mp3 yet ? Please ?

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

Morrissey would deffo get it

moz looks cool as ever,and performs like as if it was back in the 80s,why do forums attract so many bumbling fools?
is it any wonder i deleted my facebook account,so full of self obsessed peeps with no life,desperate to tell the world the have just had a shit or a large latte.this world really is full of crashing bores: )

moz looks cool as ever,and performs like as if it was back in the 80s,why do forums attract so many bumbling fools?
is it any wonder i deleted my facebook account,so full of self obsessed peeps with no life,desperate to tell the world the have just had a shit or a large latte.this world really is full of crashing bores: )

Yes, you are so different than all of them.

Your comment at 10:48pm was reasonable. Then you morphed into an asshole. Take a pill.

Assholes are pretty essential when you need them otherwise we'd all be full of shit all day.

Haven't seen To Give yet. Plan to watch the whole show in HD.

xxxxx

Last edited:

Sorry but his voice is terrible. They guy can't carry a tune anymore. It's too weakened.

Doesn't help that "You have killed me" is an awful song.

"Your just to good to he true..."

I'm baffled. He's desperate for a record deal, gets a slot on a big American talk show to promote the tour and presents them with...a 6-year old song and a cover version? How is that going to attract any label interest, exactly? Why didn't he showcase some of the new material? :squiffy:

The band sound clunky as usual and his voice is really being stretched. What a mess. At least his erotic obsession with thugs remains unchanged :straightface:

Moz looks and sounds in top form — love the songs. Can't wait to see him here in LA in November.

I'm baffled. He's desperate for a record deal, gets a slot on a big American talk show to promote the tour and presents them with...a 6-year old song and a cover version? How is that going to attract any label interest, exactly? Why didn't he showcase some of the new material? :squiffy:

The band sound clunky as usual and his voice is really being stretched. What a mess. At least his erotic obsession with thugs remains unchanged :straightface:

Whine, Whine, Whine.

Go somewhere else, obviously you are not into Morrissey anymore.

I thought the whole thing was awesome~

Whine, Whine, Whine.

Go somewhere else, obviously you are not into Morrissey anymore.

I thought the whole thing was awesome~

Oh no, I've been banished by "Anon"!

I'm whining because he wasted the perfect opportunity to play new songs he supposedly loves - "Scandinavia" would have been great. If he wants a deal, he can't give them cold musical leftovers and expect them to jump at the chance to sign him, that much is obvious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom