Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled to be on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" tonight. Post your reports in the comments section below.

UPDATE 10:20 PM PT:

Posted in the comments section by green: "Frankie Valli cover, To Give..., for broadcast and You Have Killed Me for the audience afterward."

"You Have Killed Me" is now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page, link posted by MozRecording.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419519" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

UPDATE Oct. 4, 1:55 AM PT:

"To Give (The Reason I Live)" now on the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" page.

[noparse]<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1419588" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/noparse]

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

looks like he's using the same setlist from earlier this year.

As always, you are wrong.

However even if he was, so what? Most of the tour covers places he missed out on last time. Don't want to hear the same songs again, don't go twice.

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Oct. 3, 2012) reminder / re

A little shambolic, but Moz looks fighting fit and in good spirits!
Jesse's squelchy kerranging is back (it never completely left but it had toned down). That's his signature I guess. Boz does some nice picking near the end.

Anthony Burulcich seems to fit in really well. I liked Matt as a drummer -- he certainly had power and endurance. But missed some snappy finesse, which this new addition seems to have.

You Have... is now a late-era Morrissey classic, I have to admit. I would've liked a bigger splash for the US tour kick off, but I don't get bored of this song.

soft drums. but, they actually suit morrissey's voice better.

Why did he play bloody to give is the reason I live on the show...

The song was beautiful. I can't wait to hear and see him sing it in person. Morrissey looked so handsone...What was that tape running down the bottom of his throat? Looked like stitches? OH - THE PICTURE OF JAMES DEAN AS A CHILD ON THE DOUBLE BASS DRUMS!!!!! Ah!! My two favorite men in the world on one stage...It's too much. Too much, I say :) I'm a happy girl (and a sleepy one at that!) Goodnight!

Last edited by a moderator:

A very visceral performance of "To Give." Reaching the high falsetto was at times a bit wobbly, but you could tell he wasn't holding anything back. A very physical vocal performance on his part.

so sexy

This place isn't the hub of criticism, it's just where it can be responded to. Go to AYNIM where they lick his asshole all day then turn around and treat him like a f***ing dress up doll then objectify him physically if you want rainbows and unicorn farts blown up your ass.

Your comment at 10:48pm was reasonable. Then you morphed into an asshole. Take a pill.

Oh my! His hair is different... how I hate those shirts that (apparently) he loves! But I'm in love with him... I can't help.

I would have thought there were several bombastic sixties standards which would have suited him better. I (Who Have Nothing) might have been fun.

What a dirge! I am sure that thousands of Americans were reaching for the remote control to switch over. My teenage cousin's rock band who practice in the garage on a Saturday afternoon sound better. Just plain awful!

You have bored me, you have bored me.

Morrissey`s voice sounded beautiful.I think it`s an awesome song and he sang it really well.He also looked very handsome as usual.It made me happy to see him.

Great performance. This song fits him like a glove. Clearly he relishes the lyric - having indeed already quoted it himself in song - and this is what is attracts him to the song ahead of other similar crooner candidates. So much better than the Lou Reed cover which wasn't his cup of tea at all.

Oh my! His hair is different... how I hate those shirts that (apparently) he loves! But I'm in love with him... I can't help.

I'm not too keen on em either. I preferred the v neck shirts from last year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom