Morrissey on Janice Long this week

liebe

I was listening to her show last night on Radio 2 and she said that Morrissey will be on at some point this week but she's not sure when at the moment... I guess we'll have to keep listening to find out.

On Wednesday morning's show Janice is joined by the one and only Steven Patrick Morrissey in an exclusive and rare interview.
(from the bbc site)

Last edited:
ooh will someone please tape it? Moz and Janice always sound so cute together! :sweet:

ha ha "Tape it" sounds such an old fashioned thing to say nowadays.... but it would be great if someone could. Ta

I class Wednesday morning to be Tuesday night...dear God you can tell I have been at the wine. Aye but yeah...12:00 til 3:00AM AM...I will forget.

If I can get my computer to cooperate, I'll record it. However I'll have to set it to record and then leave it to its own devices which I've never done before, so it's likely I'll screw up. :o Hopefully someone else is planning to record it too.

there is always the listen again thingy, that you can use 24 hours after the shows been on... (helps because you can skip through to the good bit, LOL)

oo, i will be helping in a charity shop on Wednesday morning, but i'll try and get control of the radio, and, also, try not to ignore customers when Moz is on :D

Listened to last nights show and she said that Morrissey has had to re-schedule. Think she said it was still sometime this week though.
If it's not tonight and not Wednesday's show (as originally scheduled) then Golden Silver are in session on Thursday's show, so it'll be into next week and.........hmmmmm. Seem to recall Moz telling Jan that he'd be in to do a session after the UK Ringleader tour back in May 2006 and that never transpired. I think this is just an interview though, no session. Janice has done a couple of these interview-only things since moving the show from Brum to London, Weller was on a few weeks back and Tim Burgess too.
We'll see.

Anyone know for definite what day this is on?

cossy

LONG LIVE IN LIVERPOOL
This Friday morning: live from Radio Merseyside, Janice's guests will include actor David Morrissey and singer Laura Critchley.

Oh dear, do you think they maybe thought we wouldn't notice ?!

yeah, it was definitely our Morrisey she was referring to, she talked about how people had been sending in e-mail questions for him and she would hold on to them until he re-scheduled. That was the night before last, I only heard a little of last nights show so I don't know if she updated things. Golden Silver are on tonights show so unless it's ThursdayintoFriday's show then we're looking at next week or later....

Tags
janice long radio
Back
Top Bottom