Morrissey on Graham Norton tonight - Mando Instagram (Oct. 5, 2017)

UPDATE Oct. 6:

An anonymous person posted:

Mando already said that they will be on air on the 27th. This should be episode 5.

as posted by Mando Lopez they will be in Graham Norton tonight.

40900_graham_norton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love GN. He's hysterical. I hope he will make an exception and interview Morrissey. I think it would be quite interesting and humorous. :)

I love GN. He's hysterical. I hope he will make an exception and interview Morrissey. I think it would be quite interesting and humorous. :)
I hope he doesn't do the whole interview thing. Norton is an asshole and thought he was smart by going on a Ireland TV show, claiming everybody that voted brexit, didn't know what they were voting for.

On the Graham Norton Show often the musical guest just comes on at the end, then after the performance they sit down for literally one second to say hello and flog the album, then do the red chair thing and shows over.

On the Graham Norton Show often the musical guest just comes on at the end, then after the performance they sit down for literally one second to say hello and flog the album, then do the red chair thing and shows over.
I hope he doesn't even do that...

He won't do an interview, as he'd have to share the couch with other celebs who he can't stand. A solo interview with Jonathan Ross is more likely - though I think Morrissey has pretty much banned himself from live interviews due to past form.

I think that last 2004 Jonathan Ross interview has scarred him. I don't think he's done a chat show interview since.

Which would be strange since I think it went quite well....

Me too. It was the performance and interview that intrigued me so much that I became a fan. But I remember him saying in an interview that he was a bag of nerves before hand.

He won't do an interview, as he'd have to share the couch with other celebs who he can't stand.
Jesus wept, can anyone blame him?

Me too. It was the performance and interview that intrigued me so much that I became a fan. But I remember him saying in an interview that he was a bag of nerves before hand.

That makes sense. It's a shame though cos yeah he did do well... I mean it was quite the change from his previous interviews, coming off suddenly as charming and witty.

That makes sense. It's a shame though cos yeah he did do well... I mean it was quite the change from his previous interviews, coming off suddenly as charming and witty.

Absolutely. I didn't know much about Moz before I saw the interview but I found him fascinating and real. I don't normally watch chat shows because usually people only go on those shows to promote themselves so they usually come across a bit fake, so I find the whole thing a bit pointless.

Morrissey's been on a couple his shows over the years and Graham's always look quite excited to have him on.

I'm not sure about an interview though. I can just imagine Graham getting the naked vinyl picture out to dissect.
Must be stressful for Morrissey to remain in the closet until his mother dies. I thought he was brave but maybe just a total sham.

Morrissey's been on a couple his shows over the years and Graham's always look quite excited to have him on.

I'm not sure about an interview though. I can just imagine Graham getting the naked vinyl picture out to dissect.
I live in the US so I can't say I'm an expert on this but I have never heard of Morrissey appearing on Graham Norton. I checked youtube and didn't see anything. What songs has he done on GN?

I live in the US so I can't say I'm an expert on this but I have never heard of Morrissey appearing on Graham Norton. I checked youtube and didn't see anything. What songs has he done on GN?
I don't think he has been on that show before. If my memory serves me correctly, I don't think I have ever seen Morrissey on a chat show with pillocks either side of him, only a one on one interview. Anybody correct me if I am wrong :)

I don't think he has been on that show before. If my memory serves me correctly, I don't think I have ever seen Morrissey on a chat show with pillocks either side of him, only a one on one interview. Anybody correct me if I am wrong :)
The one show! BBC daily show and it didn't go very well...

I was in the audience this evening, Morrissey sang Spent The Day In Bed once, had a small chat with Graham Norton across the studio (which was not recorded) and then left. He was in very good spirits and god a great response from the audience. Great to see him in an intimate setting too! STDIB sounded a lot more powerful live.

Grahams hosted a few different shows over the years. I'm afraid I don't remember what those shows were called. He did one during the Maladjusted era I think. I'll try and find it.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom