Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the lies told by a disgruntled x employee?

Yes he means the unverified account of a disgruntled X. Y'know the type of thing he accuses Fox News or any other Conservatives of doing all the time :lbf:

I'm glad we've got a stalking, purser of underage girls as the moral compass on this site, keeps me warm and snug in my safe space :thumb:

I take it that goes for the owner of the site too, cuz you know, Moz has banned him from his shows and wanted someone to beat him up since David T won't run this site like Fox News does for Trump :cool:

:straightface:

'cuz'????? arent you 40 years too old to be talking like a teenager FFS.

Yes he means the unverified account of a disgruntled X. Y'know the type of thing he accuses Fox News or any other Conservatives of doing all the time :lbf:

I'm glad we've got a stalking, purser of underage girls as the moral compass on this site, keeps me warm and snug in my safe space :thumb:

LOL for sure, if Moz had really wanted to find someone to beat on someone, we know who he would have contacted.:lbf:
very suspicious, he took down is avatar photo.:straightface:

:lbf:
very suspicious, he took down is avatar photo.:straightface:

Thank Christ. Sometimes while quickly scrolling through the forum I would have to double check I didn’t accidentally upload a cock pic as my avatar...but alas, it was just some other dickhead.

Thank Christ. Sometimes while quickly scrolling through the forum I would have to double check I didn’t accidentally upload a cock pic as my avatar...but alas, it was just some other dickhead.

It's someone who refuses to answer a very simple set of questions I've repeatedly asked him over a number of days. Maybe he knows you've got screenshots at the ready :lbf::lbf:

It's someone who refuses to answer a very simple set of questions I've repeatedly asked him over a number of days. Maybe he knows you've got screenshots at the ready :lbf::lbf:

Ask Rifke. She’s seen some of them.

he took down the photo....."CUZ" hes maybe afraid someone will forward it to Interpol:lbf:
he would sit in his 'flat' and put is ear at the neighbors wall checking for harassment:lbf::lbf:

The way Robert scurries off whatever thread I introduce them in is more than telling.

Its more likely some kids wandered into the library and Robby had to leave to maintain his 50 yard limit.

Its more likely some kids wandered into the library and Robby had to leave to maintain his 50 yard limit.
:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:.............................but also possibly true.

I reckon I am so happy I live in Moz Angeles and can go to multiple California Son concerts every 3-6 months and only travel between 20 minutes to 2 hours. I reckon all the Big Macs and KFC you foreigners here eat is affecting your brain. He is marketing to middle aged people who have the money and are willing to spend it when they didn't have it when they were in their 20's during Kill Uncle. Go see New York and see The California Son on Broadway and for the foreigners you can get a Yankee hat too. All of The California Son's fellow American bands like Van Halen, Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Green Day, No Doubt...etc are doing it too mate innn nn nnn nn nn n n n nn it din't n n it. I reckon it was Pete's idea and it worked.

The middle age people are not spending money on that and the reason why because they are now older and wiser and wouldn’t drop 1600 for 1 single show, that is plain stupidity at its best if anyone buys and pays for that. For 1600 you can buy tickets for every show he plays there and a hotel room for every night, it’s not gonna be across the street but you can get more for your money then one disappointing night for the same rehashed setlist he’s been playing for the last 15 years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom