Morrissey now listed on the William Morris Entertainment "roster"

celebrities demand these things because they can... it's just the perks of the job.

Do you all remember a few months ago when Katy Perry and several others had their riders revealed to the public? Sharon Osbourne stated that, while some of these requests are seen as odd, the celebrity pays for most of them.

Take that for what it's worth.

"Police or security:
There will be no uniformed policemen present backstage or between the barriers, unless asked by the production or the artist.
"Morrissey does not tolerate any sort of violent or aggressive behavior from any crew member, security guard or policeman. Everyone shall be treated equally and with dignity at any time.""
I wonder if the same clause was in the Copenhagen rider because what happened to David T wasn't dignified and just downright cruel.

"Police or security:
There will be no uniformed policemen present backstage or between the barriers, unless asked by the production or the artist.
"Morrissey does not tolerate any sort of violent or aggressive behavior from any crew member, security guard or policeman. Everyone shall be treated equally and with dignity at any time.""
I wonder if the same clause was in the Copenhagen rider because what happened to David T wasn't dignified and just downright cruel.

Oftentimes, what is said about Morrissey on this webshite is undignified and just downright cruel.

You left out some of the best Mike Patton/Faith No More dressing room requirements:

"1 X Local Paper (English language) / Time Out type magazine / City Guide -
A selection of the crudest Adult Magazines you can lay your hands on, indulge your fantasies, the more perverted the better > this band only require the most depraved and perverted you can serve them. Please make half the selection “Gay” and go to Town.
6 X Pair of white 100% cotton socks, US size 10-13
6 X Pair of black 100% cotton socks, US size 10-13
1 X Box Of Nurofen plus
1 X Packet Of Resovle
1 X Bottle of Hand Sanitizer or pack of Hand Sterilizing wipes -
Plates, bowels, cutlery, glasses, shape knife, cutting board, napkins, wet wipes, trash can
12 X Local Australian Meat Pies – Variety of meat, please have some Kangaroo meat included"

I'm hooked on these riders too. I love the capitalied "AND" in the Bachman and Turner Rider! Evidently, if you forget the chives, they won't take the stage...

"CATERED DINNER TO INCLUDE THE FOLOWING:

1) Organic free range roasted/grilled chicken breasts or organic free range turkey breasts 2) Broiled or baked wild Alaskan salmon or halibut 3) Soup, made with chicken broth or vegetable broth, organic free range turkey or organic free range chicken and hearty organic vegetables 4) Brown rice, baked potatoes (olive oil on the side, AND chives, sour cream, butter on the side) 6) Fresh pasta with a variety of sauces on the sides (marinara, alfredo, pesto) 7) Organic steamed vegetables (broccoli, snow peas, green beans, corn, carrots, cauliflower) 8) Whole wheat buns or bread with butter available on the tables 9) Various desserts including fresh homemade apple crumble, chocolate cake, fresh fruit etc 10) Water and juices, glassware, silverware, napkins and condiments for up to 15 people.

BACHMAN & TURNER Rider Updated September 7, 2010 8 of 18"

Last edited:
I don't know if it was us soloers reading too many riders but they are all password protected now.

Back
Top Bottom