Morrissey not vegan?

If you haven't picked that up by now, it makes no sense to try to make you aware. Sleep tight, sweet child.

The agenda is to talk about stuff. Sometimes it's quite nice around here for WEEKS! Then sometimes somebody gets a bug up their ass and won't shut up like brummie. But there's no justification to censoring his rambling based on an invisible standard of civility and allow others to praise Morrissey ad nauseum? It's lopsided.

The agenda is to talk about stuff. Sometimes it's quite nice around here for WEEKS! Then sometimes somebody gets a bug up their ass and won't shut up like brummie. But there's no justification to censoring his rambling based on an invisible standard of civility and allow others to praise Morrissey ad nauseum? It's lopsided.

You can have your opinion, I have mine. Tell me about the psychology of the site owner. Morrissey hates him and has stated that he's banned from his shows (not that Morrissey would actually make sure that he can't enter, he doesn't care that much obviously, he just made a statement). Well if I had a website using someone's name that I claim to admire and appreciate and respect, and that person clearly airs that they're disgusted by me, I'd shut it down. Unless I had some significant financial benefits from it.

That's not entirely true, if I had a website about Morrissey and he'd tell me that he disgusts it, I'd shut it down DESPITE financial benefits, but that's just my view. DavidT has a different approach, which tells tons about him. I believe that he loves Morrissey, but he's obsessed, and obsession is love MINUS respect. You should know that, speculating about his genitals and everything. Plus it fills David's pockets. Simple as that.

Last edited:
You can have your opinion, I have mine. Tell me about the psychology of the site owner. Morrissey hates him and has stated that he's banned from his shows (not that Morrissey would actually make sure that he can't enter, he doesn't care that much obviously, he just made a statement). Well if I had a website using someone's name that I claim to admire and appreciate and respect, and that person clearly airs that they're disgusted by me, I'd shut it down. Unless I had some significant financial benefits from it.

That's not entirely true, if I had a website about Morrissey and he'd tell me that he disgusts it, I'd shut it down DESPITE financial benefits, but that's just my view. DavidT has a different approach, which tells tons about him. I believe that he loves Morrissey, but he's obsessed, and obsession is love MINUS respect. You should know that, speculating about his genitals and everything. Plus it fills David's pockets. Simple as that.

I think "Speculating about Morrissey's genitals." is definitely making the HOBBY'S update on my resume. :D

Maybe try not to think about Davidt? He's hardly ever here. He's done LOADS to communicate Morrissey news and information. I don't imagine banner ad revenue is lucrative. Hell, it was a Toxic Airborne Event release CD for several years after they released the CD which speaks to that theory being not very plausible. I hate to quote Frozen (which was a stupid movie) but maybe let the david thing go? For your own piece of mind? I'm not trying to discount your opinion, I'm just giving advice so you can enjoy the nice parts of solo. Focus on the smile and pretty hair, ignore the armpits and anus.

Some gems in a pile of dog poop won't make the poop disappear.

Do you understand the ideology behind the song World Peace Is None of Your Business?

Do you understand the ideology behind the song World Peace Is None of Your Business?

Please make me aware of the connection you have in mind between a song about how world leaders maliciously betray the poor peasants in sake of their own benefits and morrissey-solo. Oh stop I get it. It's about people getting drunk with power and mindless apathetic common folk?

Please make me aware of the connection you have in mind between a song about how world leaders maliciously betray the poor peasants in sake of their own benefits and morrissey-solo. Oh stop I get it. It's about people getting drunk with power and mindless apathetic common folk?

It's about government CONTROLLING people and limiting their freedom. Can you deduce the corollary here?

You're aware that control is necessary? Why do you think we have laws, and executives who punish us for breaking them?

Okay you're right.

Okay you're right.

Your honesty and reason confuse me a bit here.

Back to point - you can always sell "total freedom" as something desirable to people, because it sounds so good, but what comes out in the end is anarchy and anomie. Soft regulation is a must. At best not from above but from the folk itsself, which sums up democracy. It's not perfect but so far it's the best sytem we have for administrating ourselves as a species. Transferring that to solow would demand moderators that are elected like every year by the community. Right now you have tyranny and it's sold to you as freedom, and your dictator is stealing himself out of his responsibility.

Back to point - you can always sell "total freedom" as something desirable to people, because it sounds so good, but what comes out in the end is anarchy and anomie. Soft regulation is a must. At best not from above but from the folk itsself, which sums up democracy. It's not perfect but so far it's the best sytem we have for administrating ourselves as a species. Transferring that to solow would demand moderators that are elected like every year by the community. Right now you have tyranny and it's sold to you as freedom, and your dictator is stealing himself out of his responsibility.

I say you're right because I'm supporting your freedom to say your opinion however you see fit.

The TOS provide a framework of rules, the rules don't govern decorum, that's encroaching on Sharia Law to say WHAT some people can say and not say, certainly not what Moz had in mind for the poor little fools. I don't quite understand what is tyrannical about solo?

It's late here. I have a cold with congestion and need to sleep. Apologies if I have seemed to confuse with the analogies. I learned a great deal from the stories of Idries Shah and his lovable reimagining of the Sufic fool, Mulla Nasurdin. Core morality tales of truth taught in metaphor. It's my chalkboard style, so to speak.

Now I must sleep. I have to take my mom to the mall tomorrow, I'll need my rest. You think I'm crazy...:D

You signed up here just the other day and already you've racked up almost 80 posts - on one topic - and now you're trying to lecture other people about "obsession"?

Get some sleep and find something more constructive to think about.

This is not a nation. It is a private club. The owner gets to decide who can be a member and what the rules are. Your posting here is a privilege not a right.

Are you that gravedigger/retired firefighter from Florida? You sound just like him.

This rider is obviously not just for Morrisssey. Why would a person eat gluten free bread and English muffins, which are not gf?

Sort of like when the chick has a diet coke with her Hershey chocolate bar. You cut out things when you can. Maybe gluten-free English muffins suck or are hard to come by. Maybe they aren't nice and chewy like the original recipe. Gluten-free is a health fad. Most don't need gluten-free products because they do not have celiac disease. It is a preference not a must.

Sort of like when the chick has a diet coke with her Hershey chocolate bar. You cut out things when you can. Maybe gluten-free English muffins suck or are hard to come by. Maybe they aren't nice and chewy like the original recipe. Gluten-free is a health fad. Most don't need gluten-free products because they do not have celiac disease. It is a preference not a must.

There are people who cannot have gluten. I'm one of them. Believe me, I've tried to eat like everyone else, but it always ends badly. It's not just a health fad, some people actually need to be gf. I would never choose this.

You signed up here just the other day and already you've racked up almost 80 posts - on one topic - and now you're trying to lecture other people about "obsession"?

Get some sleep and find something more constructive to think about.

Signing up to a message board and writing 80 (mostly short) posts within 2 days: Bored
Hosting a website dedicated to a singer who hates the website owner so much that he's even banned from shows - for years: Obsessed

Then you must have celiac disease--a genetic disorder. Otherwise it's all in your head.

Yes, I do. But I have a friend who is intolerant- no celiac in the blood work but gets sick when he tried to eat it. Boy has he tried, and was diagnosed as intolerant by a gastroenterologist.

I don't understand why you are so nasty.

Signing up to a message board and writing 80 (mostly short) posts within 2 days: Bored
Hosting a website dedicated to a singer who hates the website owner so much that he's even banned from shows - for years: Obsessed

I'd be willing to bet money that is not the first user name you have registered--nor the last.

Tags
animal rights hypocrite morrissey vegan vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom