Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Hopefully some label without fear of being ostracized by the woke gits will release this. Moz speaks the truth; that's why they hate/fear him.
You're using these words but I genuinely believe you do not know what they mean.

If you want Trouble loves me stuff
I’d suggest you just listen to Maladjusted, etc,
‘the Morrissey of old’ it’s a nice town to visit, but I couldn’t live there anymore.

He is co-writing with Alain again so
your nostalgic dreams may stilll come true. Hurray.

Now I’m not against Morrissey repeating himself or working with Alain again, but I also find pleasure
in hearing Morrissey do things he more or less hasn’t done before.

Though I must admit that jangle indie guitar rock pop done by other acts just turns my stomach, it’s been done to death ! it should have died with the first Sundays album, sorry.
I love that album

Moz will tease 1-2 belters in Vegas. Be patient! Alain will take the tunes into another dimension. Everything will be fine, I never said anything different.

Moz will tease 1-2 belters in Vegas. Be patient! Alain will take the tunes into another dimension. Everything will be fine, I never said anything different.

hope he does I AM VERONICA
he seemed to be very happy about that one ....

SAM:
'I Am Veronica' is so clever, and so catchy, it sounds like your biggest chance at a worldwide hit … even more than 'First Of The Gang To Die', or 'This Charming Man'. It is better than both of those songs.

M:
I've had so much sorrow in my life recently but I listen to 'I Am Veronica' and, as frightening as this sounds, it seems to shine such a positive light and I begin to understand all the good things about my life. Now, that might sound silly, but I forget very easily that there are a few things in life that I am actually good at, and 'I Am Veronica' makes me understand why I persist, or why I do what I do. I love the song so much.

💙

It will become his big "unreleased album" every important artist needs in his oeuvre. Take Neil Jung or The Seahorses as an example.

And the first single.....coming to a store in the UK....

VERONICA LAKE.

Attachments

• Snip-it_1634289374903.jpg
    Snip-it_1634289374903.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Album can’t be worse than Marrs -pt1 is tripe . Shame.

The artwork is horrid as usual! I wish he would just get himself a top photographer/designer to get some professional artwork. This looks like no f is given

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom