Morrissey Manor

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Sorry if this is a bit pointless, but i'm personally so obsessed with the word 'Morrissey' that i can't help but stare at it over and over again in any kind of writing - italic, bold, lush, simple, glorified or otherwise. Thus, i came across a university called Morrissey Manor. If only it were as good as it sounded. No. But we can always fantasize.

The link:

http://www.nd.edu/~manor/

You may need to press CTRL and left click to make the link work, i do on mine cos the internet protection software seems to flag it down, but it works after pressing these keys.

Much love

banner1.jpg

Last edited:
I almost posted about Morrissey Manor last fall. My co-worker goes to a lot of football games at Notre Dame and was showing me pics of Moz Manor :eek: :cool: This crest beats the 'Raiders' looking one. And it's kind of Charlie-Brownish :) :p

I almost posted about Morrissey Manor last fall. My co-worker goes to a lot of football games at Notre Dame and was showing me pics of Moz Manor :eek: :cool: This crest beats the 'Raiders' looking one. And it's kind of Charlie-Brownish :) :p

lol, that's awsome :D I'd love to go there, and nick a crest, or a rugby top or something. How utterly rock cool and rebellious of me :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom